the Rift

I knew much more than I do now.

Lyanna the Windswept Posts: 313
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Kyra

i am a leaf on the wind

There’s a reason Corbin always told her she’d make a terrible warrior. There’s no part of her that’s worried when the stallion drops his head toward her. Lyanna doesn’t see antlers pointed at her face, she simply sees someone saying hello. Unlike the mare with the skill painted face. One of these days, her all too trusting nature is probably going to get her killed, or at least get an eye gouged out. Particularly here, given that she had absolutely zero powers to speak of a very little fighting skills without the wind to aid her.

Lyanna listens as the other mare simply dives in, offering the Hidden Falls as her home, and storing away for later how very different recruiting approaches were. So at least she knows she can come up with her own style. Not that she knows what that is here. Life is still so different from Morham, and she still feels like a fish out of water. She keeps trying to change that, but it’s not really working out for her all that well. Sometimes she can’t help but wonder if Helovia will manage to be home. Sometimes she simply wonders if she’ll ever have a place to call home again. 

There’s something about the way the deer-like stallion looks at her though that takes the worries away. She would admit, if asked, not in the same way that Apollo can make all the worries go away, but because to him, she isn’t foreign and worthless. To him, she actually knows something, and she could help him. It’s the only thing she really knows how to do, help others. Well, knew. She was great at that in Morham. Here, usually all she could do was keep someone company till another horse came around. But she tried. One day, she hoped to do more.

“No,” she says after his question, and there’s a tinge of sorrow in her words. “I’m from the World’s Edge,”  she offers instead, adding, “But if you are interested in seeing that as well, I would love to show you.”

ooc: gah, so sorry for the wait, work ate my life for two weeks

watch how i soar.

lyanna

@Ki'irha @Ichab @Nymeria

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by Kiki

Messages In This Thread
I knew much more than I do now. - by Ichab - 03-15-2016, 12:29 PM
RE: I knew much more than I do now. - by Ki'irha - 03-15-2016, 07:32 PM
RE: I knew much more than I do now. - by Lyanna - 03-18-2016, 11:08 AM
RE: I knew much more than I do now. - by Nymeria - 03-22-2016, 11:35 AM