the Rift

[PRIVATE] Blood's My Lipstick; Dust's My Blush

Megaera the Sunspear Posts: 306
Absent Abyss atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 h :: 8 [Birdsong] HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwaihir :: Golden Eagle :: None Laine
Megaera
may the sun never set on you
Megaera crossed the wide moat still running on the high octane rush of the fight. That is, if one could even call it a real fight… The mud-patched stallion had been caught with a Dragon’s Throat healer in his sights and Meg had taken him to task for such a folly--though the end of their encounter had been far from satisfactory. Replaying it in her mind only made the wild mare gnash her teeth in frustration. A real warrior would have met me in combat! Dirty, skulking little cretin! The stallion had slunk and simpered making a jumble of asinine comments that had only served to enrage the Sultana. Where there had been so much satisfaction in that initial blow, (the one that had left a wide blaze and webbing lines of drying blood crossing her steel helm) the coward had refused to meet her challenge with more that a few petty swipes. 

She touched down in the familiar cooled sands and, though that should have meant relief for any ailment, she still had a horrible itch that refused to be scratched. The stranger had managed to evade an out-and-out brawl with the Sultana, but that had left Megaera hopped up on adrenaline with no use for it and no means of expending the extra energy. Even her armor cried out for blood. Only the helm had been christened in the blood of her enemy though both she and her armor were coated in the this red dust of the souther region and underneath the leather she was washed in a thin layer of sweat. As disappointing as her opponent had been, there was still a smug sort of satisfaction in driving off the beast. She was the Sunspear, and none could say she let her family come under threat without a fight! She aimed her high-strung step towards the center of the island, maybe someone there would give her a decent fight.
"."
ooc:: Set after her confrontation with Oultik
Image Credit

@Einarr
FAC FORTIA ET PATERE
be brave and endure
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Megaera in all posts ::

Messages In This Thread
Blood's My Lipstick; Dust's My Blush - by Megaera - 03-15-2016, 09:11 PM