[PRIVATE] Blood's My Lipstick; Dust's My Blush

Megaera the Sunspear Posts: 306
Absent Abyss atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 h :: 8 [Birdsong] HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwaihir :: Golden Eagle :: None Laine
Megaera
may the sun never set on you

He was there… of course he was…  

Had she been more feline, Megaera would have purred at the warm rush of feeling. It was the fire that burned in her chest, fanned my his mighty wings, fueled by his presence and each day it was only Einarr that stoked it higher. What would she be now without him? He who challenged her, guarded her, gave life to her children. It had come on so slowly that Meg had never thought to guard against it; ‘in the middle before she knew she had begun’ perhaps—but what she hadn’t looked for or anticipated was a stallion who somehow meant the world, and she would thank the sun and the luckiest of stars that he had come into her life.

The whisper pulled her attention as quickly as a thunderclap, and she new in an instant that perhaps a knock-down drag-out fight wasn’t the only way to satisfy her. Her gait shifted, picking up an exaggerated trot, and for once the wanton nature of her desert blood shown through, gilded by the her own fierce pride. Her wings spread; glossy feathers shaking off dust and catching sunlight instead. The rays flashed on the steel that wasn’t stained red when she gave a toss of her head and her inky tail whipped at the leather-clad flanks. Every move was ostentatious; looks how fierce I am, look how strong…

Gone was the hesitancy, the timid inexperience that had waited for his demand. She advanced, helping him to close the gap but shifting to pass and slowing her pace She kept their bodies close enough so that the spines of dragon bone that crested her shoulder scraped delicately along his side, following the line of insistent bites left by her trailing teeth. She curled herself around his hindquarters and moved to mirror the journey along his other side. Wings pressed against wings, body against body but it was suddenly maddening that she was separated from him, even by her beloved leathers. When she came level with him she reached to try and tug the stands of mane behind his ears. “Help me.” She left the raspy whisper of her own and sidestepped angling herself away to create room. The main fastening of her armor was at the girth and she pulled her left knee toward her best to expose it.

ooc:: @-Einarr Two things I will not apologies for: 1. shameless quoting of pride and prejudice 2. straps and buckles ;D
Image Credit
FAC FORTIA ET PATERE
be brave and endure
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Megaera in all posts ::

Messages In This Thread
Blood's My Lipstick; Dust's My Blush - by Megaera - 03-15-2016, 09:11 PM
RE: Blood's My Lipstick; Dust's My Blush - by Megaera - 03-27-2016, 01:17 AM