the Rift

[PRIVATE] Blood's My Lipstick; Dust's My Blush

Megaera the Sunspear Posts: 306
Absent Abyss atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 h :: 8 [Birdsong] HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwaihir :: Golden Eagle :: None Laine
Megaera
may the sun never set on you

She felt his lips tug at the buckle, teasing at the sensitive skin there, and her own lips reached to the opposite side to unclasp the strap that held the breastplate in place. One, two, three more little fastenings she pulled free, impatient to remove all barriers between them, and then grasped one of the spines upon her shoulder to tug the leathers away. They slid from her back, sliding over her shoulders into a heap on the ground.

Meg shifted, stepped and—newly free of her hard shell—moved into his embrace. Black wings surrounded her, sheltered her, blocked out everything but Einarr. In them she felt small, small but powerful; precious and protected and strong. Her face found the mighty curve of his neck and her own wings lifted to press against his. They did not shove the inky black feathers away but raised to touch them, grasp them.

Had she known what it was to burn? She, who had met fire in every possible form… She had nearly been claimed by magma, had been healed by flaming wings. She had prayed and been comforted by the diviner’s fire. She had wielded sunlight itself, but Megaera had never burned like this.

How? she wanted to beg answers from him but could not find the words or the courage yet to bear her soul so open. How could their fires burn so bright for each other, how could they match so perfectly. How could he be so rough with her, so hard, and not once cause her any fear? How could she need him as much as she did? How could she know that need would never stop?

Her mouth ran, insistent, along the his neck, pulling him closer, closer.  Her tail thrashed at her hocks, stirring the air with her scent to mix with his and then moved to one side. There could be no doubt of her intention, no doubt of her need. “Einarr.” What was the feeling that accompanied his name as it passed the faint scars upon her lips? It was desire, certainly, but also an offering of her body, a submission of her heart into his keeping.

Image Credit
FAC FORTIA ET PATERE
be brave and endure
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Megaera in all posts ::

Messages In This Thread
Blood's My Lipstick; Dust's My Blush - by Megaera - 03-15-2016, 09:11 PM
RE: Blood's My Lipstick; Dust's My Blush - by Megaera - 04-03-2016, 02:50 PM