the Rift

[PRIVATE] Blood's My Lipstick; Dust's My Blush

Einarr Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 hh :: 8 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Time
Einarr
Tonight I'll sign my blood on the leather and bleed together to find our own separate ways

Metal and leather and bone fell to the ground, and the black warrior engulfed his queen. Feathers rustled in the desert wind, wrapping forward to embrace brown as she reached toward him. He wanted to touch every inch of her, to feel her power and might beneath his own. She was an incredible mare, one that he found solace in, and he craved her. Nostrils flared as the dry air carried her scent toward him, the desperate flicking of her tail fanning the flames in his belly. Grunting, Einarr moved swiftly. He moved to cover her, nips lining up her topline and crest.

-fade to black-

There was nothing in this world, to Einarr, more powerful than the bond between two lovers. Nothing could separate it, kill it, destroy it--not war, nor sickness, nor death. He and Histe were not proper lovers--he found her in her heat, and his carnal desire took over him. Megaera was his true lover--his world, his everything--and he loved her. She had yelled at him their first meeting, accused him of trespassing in her desert. She had acted only as herself, her true self, for their entire relationship. In his primal mind, even he could appreciate that. Megaera was unashamed of who she was, always. She lived with the Sun's fire in her heart and the desert's passions in her mind. Einarr loved every ounce of her, of being at her side, of learning her, of watching her raise their children. She loved each of them without hindrance, even Mordecai--the one she did not carry in her womb.

"I love you." The words slipped from his maw with ease, no hesitation laced upon any of the syllables that fell from his lips. "Yer jalan atthirari anni." He sidestepped away from her, but extended a wing over her back. Sienna eyes moved to find hers, waiting for her response.

Image Credits

if you bury me, i'll bury you
pixel by sourful

Messages In This Thread
Blood's My Lipstick; Dust's My Blush - by Megaera - 03-15-2016, 09:11 PM
RE: Blood's My Lipstick; Dust's My Blush - by Einarr - 04-03-2016, 10:12 PM