the Rift

[OPEN] i solemnly swear that i am up to no good

Oizys Posts: 134
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 7.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 17hh :: 2 HP: 73.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ker :: Philippine Eagle :: Curse Snow

He shrugs, and the bitch's eyes narrow at him. He must know why he hates her. She knows why she hates him (although hate is a strong word, and the gargoyle isn't fully sure that's what she feels - is he worthy of kindling such an emotion in her?). It is because he has insulted her, made her feel stupid beneath his older, maturer glare, because he ignites something murderous inside her.

So surely he, in all his wisdom, must know why he hates her?

I don't know. Oizys' cold grey eyes narrow further, and her tail resumes its idle twining between her hocks. "Well, that's dumb. You must know." Does he have no grasp of his emotions? Does he not understand what makes them? Oizys is young, but she has a rudimental idea of what triggers each individual feel. It baffles her that this boy, so much older, so much more hardened by the world, does not have that intrinsic link between the what and the why.

Unless he does know, and just doesn't want to tell her. She sighs dramatically - boys! "What if your Ma had a kid with horns? Would you hate them?" That charcoal head of hers tilts, a thousand questions bouncing around her mind - whether they will be answered or not remains to be seen. Part of the girl wants to leave, leave the boy-child to his anger and his musings, but the rest of her is imbued with morbid curiosity that just cannot be sated.

image credits

@Kid

[ the gargoyle queen ]
OIZYS IS ALWAYS RATED M FOR STRONG LANGAUGE IN HER POSTS

Messages In This Thread
RE: i solemnly swear that i am up to no good - by Oizys - 04-23-2016, 01:43 PM