the Rift

different bodies, souls alike [Saveliy, Rumple]

Rumplestiltskin Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Oh&Baby, even fairytales will be jealous..

I resisted the urge to chuckle as the silly thing tried to appear nonchalant and as if she didn’t care whether I responded to her advances or not. All she had managed to do was come across desperate and even more nymph like than she already had. It made me all the more sure that I had her right where I wanted her. She wasn’t about to anywhere, nor was she likely to bite back. Perfect..

Now, how to play this? The kind and gentlemanly stallion, or the bad boy, roughing her up? I suppose it depended on how long I wanted to play with this one. Turning on the charm would mean I could play the long game, whereas playing the bad boy meant it was likely the game would finish today. Either way I would come out the winner, there was no doubt about that.

I made a snap decision, that the long game was about to put into play. It would after all be so much more satisfying to build her up, only to break her straight back down and walk away without a second thought. I would sleep all the more soundly knowing I was gaining retribution for the golden puff of a thing I had let walk away. It didn’t matter to me one bit that this plaything wasn’t the same whore, for she was just the same to me. I had to make sure that I never wavered on that fact again.

I plastered an old fashioned, gentlemanly look upon my maw and took up my position. I started intently into her startling mismatched pools with adoration and dipped my cranium in respect as honeyed lyrics dropped from my jaws;

”Oh Darling. I only struggle in holding back, for if I didn’t I fear you wouldn’t respect me in the morning, and I so don’t want that.” He gave a light chuckle and continued; ” I feel there is something between us, and I wouldn’t want to cheapen what that in any way. Come Deary, come walk with me and let us talk, just for a little while at least?”

I brushed past her, nuzzling her flank as I did so. I made to walk forwards and motioned for her to follow with a kindly look in my orbs..

Tagged: Rumplestiltskin Notes: sorry its a bit sucky, my muse is down >< Credit: Manip: Loopie2008, Table: Stephy

Messages In This Thread
different bodies, souls alike [Saveliy, Rumple] - by Melissa - 10-14-2012, 08:03 AM
RE: different bodies, souls alike [Saveliy, Rumple] - by Rumplestiltskin - 10-14-2012, 09:41 AM
RE: different bodies, souls alike [Saveliy, Rumple] - by Melissa - 11-04-2012, 03:51 PM
RE: different bodies, souls alike [Saveliy, Rumple] - by Rumplestiltskin - 11-05-2012, 09:28 AM
RE: different bodies, souls alike [Saveliy, Rumple] - by Melissa - 11-05-2012, 01:37 PM
RE: different bodies, souls alike [Saveliy, Rumple] - by Rumplestiltskin - 11-09-2012, 08:29 AM
RE: different bodies, souls alike [Saveliy, Rumple] - by Melissa - 11-09-2012, 09:38 AM
RE: different bodies, souls alike [Saveliy, Rumple] - by Rumplestiltskin - 11-12-2012, 02:09 PM
RE: different bodies, souls alike [Saveliy, Rumple] - by Melissa - 11-12-2012, 02:58 PM
RE: different bodies, souls alike [Saveliy, Rumple] - by Rumplestiltskin - 11-15-2012, 12:13 PM