the Rift

Here again

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

YOU CAN'T STRAY FROM WHAT YOU ARE
YOU'RE THE CLOSEST THING TO HELL I'VE SEEN SO FAR

The brute scans his brother's face for signs of a reaction, but sees only a hardened mouth - he idly wonders why. He is proud of the name he bears, of the infamy that rides heavy on his shoulders; both his parents were loathed by the vast majority of the Helovian populace, but only for their greatness. He wonders about Cowboy's mother, another woman deemed worthy of mounting by Tyradon. He wonders what sort of personality burns through the veins of his newfound sibling, whether Cowboy has the ambition, the greed, the lust, that defines Volterra.

I have a sister. His mind drifts to Nymeria, now. "Yes. She is a fine young woman." The thick rumble of his voice is filled with appreciation for his sister, the other half of his whole. The smaller man agrees to join the life of freedom, and Volterra flashes him a wolfish grin. "Come - I will show you the way into the rest of Helovia." He begins to walk away from the Threshold's entrance, expecting his brother to follow.

His colossal head turns, to continue to speak with the other male. At the question, he nods. "There is a man here named Argen, who is Tyradon's grandson. He was like a father to me in my youth." He has fond memories of the roan and his bronze, of the education he'd received from the older male. "I also have a child of my own, named Zhu." He has a element of pride in his firstborn son, little knowing of the others he has sired. "What of yourself? Where did you grow up?" Clearly he was not raised by their father either, judging by Cowboy's lack of knowledge about the man.

@Cowboy I don't mind! Maybe continue for a few more posts? :D

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
Here again - by Cowboy - 03-19-2016, 02:59 AM
RE: Here again - by Volterra - 03-19-2016, 04:55 PM
RE: Here again - by Cowboy - 03-25-2016, 03:00 AM
RE: Here again - by Volterra - 03-26-2016, 07:52 PM
RE: Here again - by Cowboy - 03-28-2016, 11:55 PM
RE: Here again - by Volterra - 03-29-2016, 02:15 PM
RE: Here again - by Cowboy - 03-30-2016, 01:31 AM
RE: Here again - by Volterra - 04-02-2016, 08:32 AM