the Rift

Looking for parents, maybe?

ChaoticMelodies Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.2 hh :: 23 years
ChaoticMelodies
Okay, so I am casually looking for parents for a tribrid foal. The catch is that I need /really bad/ parents. I have some ideas for a character, but I need it to be born on-site so that it knows Helovian culture. However, I want the goal to develop a superiority complex - either because it is raised by a tribrid/hybrid (unixpeg), because it has a "normal" set of parents who are really bad at kids, or some other event that is up for discussion. The end goal is for the foal to think that hybrids are the rightful rulers because they are closer to the gods and that "normal" equine/peg/uni individuals should be followers.

Another thing to note: I am in no rush to make his happen!! I would love for it to be conceived sometime in late Birdsong, so that it will have a higher chance of being healthy. I would like for it to be born sometime later in Tallsun or early Orangemoon, if possible - so a pretty long pregnancy (2-3 months after breeding, about 4-5 months from now). I'm just trying to get my plans in order. ;D

Pros:
- an active foal
- ties to what I intend to make a havoc-causing character - think Psyche-level dramas
- my undying love and affection

So, I need some moms and dads, with your idea of what kind of parent they would be! I only really want tribrids or uni/peg hybrids to be a positive influence on the foal! This is really important for his/her development.

Depending on the parents, I /may/ need a unixpeg nurse mare, but that is all up for discussion. Like I said, most of this can be tweaked to fit whatever parents are interested. For more info or to talk about potential plots, please PM me or get me on Skype (kalaera).

<3

Father Options:
- Roux | unicorn
- Volterra | equine
- Abraham |uniquine
- Ragnarok | unipeg

Mother Options:
- Mordecai | pegaquine
- Amara | pegasus
- Destry | unipeg
- Shida | uniquine

Messages In This Thread