the Rift

Let's hear 'em

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Set a fire deep in my soul; One I can't contain, one I won't control.
A rear and a crash of his hooves brought his rank magic rumbling through the Edge. Though the effects of it mitigated the further it reverberated through the earth, the intent was clear: you are summoned by you King. The reverberating earth, combined with a call he let loose over the land, “Those absent from our meeting, come explain yourselves!” left little to interpretation.

He called those who had not appeared at the meeting. He called them to explain their absence: for though he understood that many had reasons (and, as the last bout of explanations had revealed, they were often fitting reasons) for not attending, he still could not entirely squash the mild irritation at those absent. Thus, cobalt gaze was slightly hardened and his face was impassive as he stood at the borders of the Edge, amid the sea of broken glass, waiting for them to come forward.

He briefly wondered if Elsa would join him— and is surprised to feel the intense longing for her to do so. Not that he is adverse to handing out punishment alone; no, he is fine with doing so, as he had for a lifetime on the Dorobian plains. No, it was that he wished his Queen to be alongside him, to feel her cool presence.

He snorted, clearing his mind of the womanly graces of the Icebound, eyes scanning the lightly misted tree trunks around him. The afternoon sun did little to remove the chill from the air, though it had thinned the fog from the Edge. He waited, tall, still, and monolithic.
image & coding

@Dagger @Calista @Luken @Lithium @Arah @Vadim
Come explain yourselves ;]

You have until 3/27 to reply!

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Let's hear 'em - by Tembovu - 03-20-2016, 03:04 PM
RE: Let's hear 'em - by Arah - 04-02-2016, 09:59 PM
RE: Let's hear 'em - by Tilney - 04-04-2016, 07:21 AM
RE: Let's hear 'em - by Tembovu - 04-04-2016, 10:43 PM
RE: Let's hear 'em - by Erthë - 04-04-2016, 11:33 PM