the Rift

[PRIVATE] Straight for the castle

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme
Aithniel

Lost. Knocked down. Wiped out. But, not forever.

Her last few spars had ended in defeat, and she clenched her jaw, retreating to the underground to hide her shame and swallow her pride alone for a few days. Cloven hooves kicked rocks into a pool, the humidity and constant temperature a welcome reprieve from the winter upstairs. The moisture clung to her pale coat, almost like sweat, but she was still relatively clean after her recent bath.

She couldn't walk across Helovia with blood still staining her hide. That would not be a mark of a warrior but the paint of a fool. Aithniel inhaled deeply and pushed the air out through her lips in a sigh, squeezing her eyes shut as she considered her future. Why as everything so damn hard? It's not like she expected it to be easy, but she had been beaten down enough now. She was ready to turn the corner into successful adulthood.

With her wings tucked close and Zera tucked in her feathers, she walked from room to room in the caves, hoping that the change in scenery would help inspire some sort of miracle in her head. But, as per usual, she only came up empty. "I am not sure what sucks worse, Zera: this world, or me?" The griffin cooed in argument.

The sound echoed through the great hall, bouncing off stalagtites and stalagmites, and even vibrating the thin layer of water under her hooves. Aithniel knew she had to make a plan. Being a warrior was her goal, the only thing that mattered right now. It was the only plan she had, so she had to stick to it anyway she knew how. Even if that meant beating her head forever against any warrior who would take her on.

I'll go down burning in your embrace

Tabini with many thanks to the amazing Blu

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Messages In This Thread
Straight for the castle - by Aithniel - 03-20-2016, 08:32 PM
RE: Straight for the castle - by Vadim - 03-20-2016, 09:36 PM
RE: Straight for the castle - by Aithniel - 03-20-2016, 11:13 PM