the Rift

[PRIVATE] Straight for the castle

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme
Aithniel

A deep, masculine voice echoed throughout the chamber, but its owner was hidden in shadow or in another room. Her hears shot forward and she lifted her neck curiously, a wry smile crossing her lips at his answer. The fact that he did not enter into some philosophical debate or ask her what she did wrong was refreshing, and she took a moment to ponder if she should go seek out the owner of this voice or keep this mystery a tantalizing adventure.

"How do you know?" she asked, turning around the cave a little. She stared at the walls as if they would reveal this stranger to her, but all she saw was darkness. "I could be a murderer. I could be burying bodies down here for all you know," she responded, smirking to herself. Zera made a tutting noise before curling back up again, wanting to nap and annoyed that Aithniel was yelling.

Finally, she couldn't take it anymore. She would uncover this mystery. Aithniel bounded from room to empty room until she came upon the cave's entrance and spied some freaky, three-headed animal near the tall and handsome form of a unicorn. Her stony, silver gaze swept over the musculature and strange blue markings he possessed and she found him to be rather handsome. At the very least, she was instantly attracted to his wit.

"What even is that?" she asked, nosing toward Vlasi. Aithniel moved forward without hesitation or embarrassment, getting up close to Vadim and smirking playfully. "And who even are you?" She paused. "And just in case you think I am not going to reciprocate, my name is Aithniel, and I come from the Dragon's Throat." Sweat clung to her sides from her rapid exploration, and one of her wounds opened up slightly, revealing a hint of blood.

I'll go down burning in your embrace

Tabini with many thanks to the amazing Blu

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Messages In This Thread
Straight for the castle - by Aithniel - 03-20-2016, 08:32 PM
RE: Straight for the castle - by Vadim - 03-20-2016, 09:36 PM
RE: Straight for the castle - by Aithniel - 03-20-2016, 11:13 PM