the Rift

[OPEN] Wolf Crying

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
ilios
Thoughts were on his smokey black and golden dappled sister. The stallion smiled softly as he flew towards the Falls searching for the filly, well, young mare now. Instead he flew north towards the Fields. Maybe she was out enjoying the weak sunlight. His thought stayed glued upon his sister's smiling face as large teal and silver wings pounded at the chilly air. He wasn't sure what it was like for Areli, living with his mother and father that didn't get along anymore. His heart went out to her, and he hoped he could get her to leave the Falls and come home with him. He was sure she would get along with everyone in the Throat; she got along with everyone anywhere. He chuckled softly at the thought of her sweet talking to Ampere. How would the black and blue mare take Areli asking 'Why?' all of the time?

Suddenly a shrill cry rang through the air sending a shiver coursing over his golden hide. Shoving the feeling away he drew forth the warrior inside. Ears swiveled pinning down the source the stallion dove pulling his wings in tight. The sight that unfurled bellow sent red hot anger pulsing through his veins. There was a beautiful black filly running from a snarling panting wolf. 'Oh no you don't!' A roar of rage billowed from his lunges as he changed his falling path for the creature.

Hooves were poised to land before the wolf. Teeth bared as he landed with a resounding thud. He charged ears pinned flat upon his large skull, his horned lowered. "Get out of here wolf!" He could tell the creature was young and starving. He felt for the poor creature, but foals were the life blood of Helovia. The point of his horn flashed just as angry as his heart; ready for blood. He slashed his head trying to frighten the thing off. If it didn't turn tail and flee, he would be forced to kill the mangy mutt. Ilios had a special place in his heart for wolves, but that was no excuse to allow it to kill a babe. He tried to slash the beast's chest to further drive it away. He wasn't the most agile of horses, but he had wings that would do a good job blocking a crazed wolf. They snapped open trying to block the foal from it's sight. "This is your last chance wolf!" He snarled and arched his neck trying to appear scary. If it didn't leave now he would end it's miserable life.
Talk
Words;; 427
OOC/Tags;; Ilios to the rescue!!
I'd sell my soul just to see your face.
And I'd break my bones just to heal your pain.
image credits
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Wolf Crying - by Enyo - 03-21-2016, 09:00 PM
RE: Wolf Crying - by Ilios - 03-21-2016, 09:55 PM
RE: Wolf Crying - by December - 03-21-2016, 10:16 PM
RE: Wolf Crying - by Mortuus Nox - 03-21-2016, 10:38 PM
RE: Wolf Crying - by Enyo - 03-22-2016, 06:55 PM