the Rift

BABY PLAYERS NEEDED

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob
So... Myrrine has kinda turned naughty all of a sudden. Not only as she finally done the deed of bumping uglies, but she also intends on doing it with TWO men. So basically she's got this little love triangle going on between two men and then she finds out she's -gasp- pregnant! That leaves her to then guess who the baby daddy is, as she has no idea. Basically it's gonna be this fun and long drama plot that we need a player to join in on the fun with! Both daddies have agreed that we can find someone to play the baby, and the fun part is we would like to let the player choose which daddy they want! I don't wanna reveal them right now cause it's fun to have sekrits JK I caved: Cerin and Quilyan, so please respond here if you're interested!

I would like a little form to be filled out below just to see what you guys would wanna plan for this baby, and if you have any questions I'll answer them!
Code:
[b]Why should you play the baby?[/b]

[b]What are your plans with said baby and their interactions with Myrrine/Daddy?[/b]

[b]How active do you intend to be with the baby[/b]

[b]Is there anything you would like us as the parents to assist in plotwise?[/b]

[b]Visual preferences you would have for the baby/designs in mind.[/b] (If you need to know the parents to design pm and I will tell you. just keep it hush hush.)

Please answer this promptly, and I will message those who we've agreed on and go from there!!!

People Interested:

Goatfairy

Parelia

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming

Messages In This Thread
BABY PLAYERS NEEDED - by December - 03-21-2016, 10:26 PM
RE: BABY PLAYERS NEEDED - by Eldala - 03-23-2016, 12:20 AM
RE: BABY PLAYERS NEEDED - by Brenwar - 03-23-2016, 01:07 AM
RE: BABY PLAYERS NEEDED - by Fiachra - 03-23-2016, 11:34 AM
RE: BABY PLAYERS NEEDED - by Myrrine - 03-24-2016, 09:11 PM
RE: BABY PLAYERS NEEDED - by Fiachra - 03-24-2016, 09:39 PM