the Rift

[OPEN] I Will Take The Chain From Off The Door

Kalona Posts: 40
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 3 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

Silence preceeded his lyrics for a moment or two while the fae came to realize that someone was speaking to her. Movement from the girl's feet drew his gaze down to find that of a small griffen protectively sizing him up. They were such curious creatures these companions, so loyal and protective yet for a reason he was not sure of. Any of them could live off somewhere with their own species yet they chose to travel with those otherwise grounded (well most of them). What purpose was there to attaching themselves here where they would never know their full potential? The concept was puzzling to the stallion and no matter of thought could seem so shed any light on it. Guess it was just one of those things that could not be explained, oh how he hated those things.

Drawing his head up to rest atop his shoulders he watched the mare's expression change as her eyes fell upon his frame. Words seemed to die upon her lips as her features instead twisted until a frown contorted such a young face into one as stormy as the sky itself. Still he waited for what he hoped would come knowing all too well that women could never be silenced for long. Those who he had met came with the personalities of fire and lightning, some could be sweet and caring while others you would be lucky to escape with your hide. Which would this young lass turn out to be?

As the feminine vocals finally touched his ears he pivoted them to face her, to catch each and every syllable. A soft chuckle of amusement rose in his throat as his comment was turned back on himself. "Aye, but there are far worse things than being struck by lightning my dear." He replied smoothly thinking back to all the magic he had been hit with over his short four years on the earth. Perhaps he had already been stuck by lightning and just did not remember it.. oh but the fire he could easily remember for that really hurt. "I was merely wandering through exploring these strange lands. What brings you this close to danger's door?"

•• TAGS: @Själ •• NOTES: Kalona has not figured out that he is immortal yet XD ••

“We who are immortal, we are chained to this life by a chain of gold, and we dare not sever it for fear of what lies beyond the drop.”
Table by Moonstone Designs   Image by click <3
[Image: kalona_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4h_by_moonston...9ggy0e.png]
Please Tag Me In All Threads
Permission to Attack Or Use Magic Upon with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Will Take The Chain From Off The Door - by Kalona - 03-22-2016, 06:45 PM