the Rift

[OPEN] I Will Take The Chain From Off The Door

Kalona Posts: 40
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 3 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

Listening to the rolling thunder and the sound of distant rainfall was in its own way calming, well at least to him. How many nights had be spent alone listening to the thunder and just wishing that it would pass by? Many, but that was when he had been a young colt and had not known better. Now? Something as simple as thunder could not scare him now, there were much greater things to worry about such as the rift monsters. Speaking of which had everyone around her forgotten about how close they had all come to being killed by those things? Most of those others he had encountered would not stand a chance against one if one dare show its ugly face again. The filly before him for example wouldn't be able to fight it off, unless she was some kind of god like creature that he did not know about. Perhaps the world had already ended and he was just painfully oblivious to the fact. It would sure explain why everyone around here was willing to jeopardize their safety!

Doing a quick once over of the situation they found themselves in he quickly deemed them as completely screwed. All around them was sand and water, hardly anything that could be used as a weapon against an attack. Good thing he had his dagger, at least someone was prepared. Feeling the cold metal against the inside of his foreleg he managed to relax his nerves a little bit. It had come in handy while fighting the gods and he would have been devastated should he have lost it. Thinking back to his previous thought about how careless Helovians seemed to be it struck him that maybe they just didn't know any better. His world had been full of danger so you needed to be prepared but maybe here was not the same case. How could one world be so safe while another was in the state of constant war?

The mare's soft vocals drew him back once more to the present world. So she laughed in the face of danger did she, somehow this just confirmed his prior thoughts about the helovian race. Oblivious to the fact of the flirtatious nature of her comment he couldn't help but smirk with a toss of his head to hide his amusement at her laughter. "I don't think you would be laughing if you ever got to see my... my old home." He corrected still tending to want to use the present tense. "Remember those rift creatures? Try sharing accommodations with any of them." He joked quite amused with himself.

•• TAGS: @Själ •• NOTES: ••

“We who are immortal, we are chained to this life by a chain of gold, and we dare not sever it for fear of what lies beyond the drop.”
Table by Moonstone Designs   Image by click <3
[Image: kalona_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4h_by_moonston...9ggy0e.png]
Please Tag Me In All Threads
Permission to Attack Or Use Magic Upon with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Will Take The Chain From Off The Door - by Kalona - 03-25-2016, 09:46 PM