the Rift

[OPEN] I Will Take The Chain From Off The Door

Kalona Posts: 40
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 3 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

You came from the Rifts? Oh great what can of worms had he managed to crack open this time around he wondered in silence internally cringing at the thought. Would this new acquaintance turn out like all the others and shun him for those things that he could not control? Was it possible to eat the words he had just spoken and just drop the topic as quickly as it had surfaced? Preparing mentally for the internal explosion of vile comments that usually preceded this discussion the golden stag reluctantly tipped and ear to catch the next words that would flow from the pretty girl's mouth.

Much to his surprise instead of hatred and disgust pouring from the black filly there were a whole array of other emotions to pick through. Many he had learned to pickup on but other than the name he really had no idea what it felt like to experience such emotions. One thing that was for sure was the girl was sure eager to hear what he had to say about all this. A little rattled by the intensity of the situation he wasn't quite sure how to react. How were you expected to react when someone decided they didn't hate your guts? Surprised? Happy? Joyful? Blinking a couple times to clear the confusion from his eyes he was proud of his otherwise blank reaction to the girls exuberance. Maybe someday he would understand but for now he would just go with the flow and hope that someday some kind of knowledge would fall his way.

Home... what was home like? There was no easy way to answer that one for the emotion he felt to it was similar to how he felt right now, blank. It had been a place where he had been birthed and the place where he had learned just how cruel the world was. Hardy something that you wanted to start a conversation with. "Well there isn't much to describe really. It was a place of danger, you either learned to survive or you perished. There was no in between where safety existed, we had to do what we could to survive." He started feeling a little on the spot. "Some were better off than others but as for me I didn't stick around any one place too long to find out how safe it was. Things definitely did not look like they do around here, there is a lot more life." Taking the compliment with modesty the golden stallion finished his description. "What about you? What was your home like?"

•• TAGS: @Själ •• NOTES: ••

“We who are immortal, we are chained to this life by a chain of gold, and we dare not sever it for fear of what lies beyond the drop.”
Table by Moonstone Designs   Image by click <3
[Image: kalona_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4h_by_moonston...9ggy0e.png]
Please Tag Me In All Threads
Permission to Attack Or Use Magic Upon with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Will Take The Chain From Off The Door - by Kalona - 04-03-2016, 08:58 PM