the Rift

[OPEN] I Will Take The Chain From Off The Door

Själ Posts: 112
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.0 hh :: 4 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ansgar :: Plain Griffin :: Draining Clutch ChaoticMelodies
Själ
Unlike many other Helovians, the girl had not been present to face the Rifts and all of the dangers that fell from their open wrath; and, despite her protests, she was, in fact, quite Helovian.  She was born of a Helovian mare, from (presumably) a Helovian stallion, and despite her birth on the outskirts of its borders, she had the same mannerisms and the same beliefs as many who inhabited the land.  Never before had she stumbled across one from quite so far away as to actually have fallen through a portal from another world.

Not wanting to appear too eager and, thus, childish, the princess cocked her head to one side, resting a hind leg easily upon the sand.  She waited patiently, her ears pricked towards the stallion, her attention taken from the storm that was just beginning to move off to the south.  The lightning and the thunder wasn't nearly as interesting as the stallion who had stumbled across her previously foul mood, after all, nor had they done anything at all to cheer her.  Kalona, on the other hand...

"My home?" she repeated rather stupidly as she awoke from the stupor she had fallen into as she listened to his description of home.  A pause followed, for what was she to say?  She had been born in a cave and had followed Mother to Helovia shortly thereafter; then she tried to go back to the cave only to find that it had never been a home in the first place.  "I don't really have one, I suppose," she admitted after a moment of awkward silence.  "I was born outside of Helovia in a cave in the middle of nowhere in particular, and I've been wandering ever since."  She shrugged, as if to show that the notion didn't bother her.  Liar.

"Talk."
--Ansgar.--
Själ

@Kalona - sorry it took a while, Själ was being bratty and didn't want to cooperate :|

Pixel by Reli <3

Please tag Själ in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to plot with Själ?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Will Take The Chain From Off The Door - by Själ - 04-23-2016, 07:47 PM