the Rift

[OPEN] Bug a Boo [Crafting]

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
sweet, sugar, candyman

Well I don’t know, I guess it’s about time that I do some crafting this season, eh? Frostfall makes me so lazy! Which is kind of ironic considering it’s my favouritest of seasons and I love being out and about when it’s all snowy and wonderful. Which is probably why I’ve been procrastinating because even though I absolutely adore my work and I’m super excited to be travelling to the other herds in Birdsong, there are snow horses that need to be made and a little griffin that needs to be taught about the joy of this season!

Jellybean, however, is more interested in napping. The fact that she’s getting to be too big to sit on my head doesn’t deter her from trying every single day. Our usual sleeping position involves me sprawled out on my side and her sprawled out over my head. Which occasionally works in my favour because her fluffy, fat body blocks out the light and I can sleep longer!

Today, though, today I need to be up and about and it takes a little bit of convincing but Jellybean eventually agrees to sploot on his back so that he can move about while she continues her very important dream about finally being able to fly. Her wings are growing in pretty nicely! Which is still weird, and her bird-half isn’t quite so ugly anymore. The white fluff has given away to sleeker white and pink feathers. We’re a matching set, you know.

I’m particularly fond of how the undersides of her wings are the most delightful shade of pink! I keep trying to get her to show it off, to learn how to fly, but she just wants to nap so whatever, I’m going to get to work. I can’t even send Jellybean to go find Albrecht, who owes me some material gathering, so I wander around the caves for a bit calling his name “Albrecht! Allllbreecchhttt!” Which I think is a lot nicer than the way he had demanded my attention but I can't find him and haven't memorized the cave system yet so I abandon that quest and start to head toward the forest where I'll be able to find some dormant plants that conveniently fit my needs. It's time to do some crafting, bitches!

Belatedly, I remember my apprentices but it's such a nice day and I don't want to walk all the way back to the caves to gather them up.

doing some crafting!
@Albrecht (as per their agreement in exchange for the scarf? xD we could do it at a later time if you don't have the time now!)

other crafters/members are invited but this isn't mandatory or anything, just gonna tag y'all in case you feel like showing up
@Ahvelyn @Calder @Eldala

since the season is almost up you've got a week to post and then I'll reply with Johnny doing the thing :D
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
Bug a Boo [Crafting] - by Johnny - 03-22-2016, 01:36 PM
RE: Bug a Boo [Crafting] - by Albrecht - 03-26-2016, 01:26 PM
RE: Bug a Boo [Crafting] - by Johnny - 03-31-2016, 07:56 PM
RE: Bug a Boo [Crafting] - by Albrecht - 04-09-2016, 09:16 AM
RE: Bug a Boo [Crafting] - by Johnny - 04-24-2016, 08:57 PM
RE: Bug a Boo [Crafting] - by Albrecht - 04-28-2016, 08:24 AM