the Rift

[PRIVATE] Let's Talk About Sexy Ba-by!

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob

It was such a relief to hear his voice. She was worried he had up and run right out of the Edge and off to other places to hide for awhile. Who knows when he'd be back if that were the case. As soon as she found the form hidden in between the trees she smiled happily, the relief evident on her features as she closed the distance and offered her muzzle to his, smiling and looking at him as she always did. This was Mauja, and though he was probably still recovering from his meltdown (was that a good word to call it?), he still managed to hold his usual air of neutrality. She turned to face him now, searching of his eyes of blue with her own hazel, hoping to find something, anything to explain just what had happened back there. Maybe he would tell her, and maybe she would be left forever curious. It was always a flip of a coin it felt like.

" I suppose you won't explain to me what happened back there, though maybe it isn't my place to know," she began softly, watching him for any sign of reaction, hoping that he would enlighten her, to reveal a small self about him that she wouldn't always have the opportunity of getting and tucking away safely into the recesses of her memories. It was worth trying though, wasn't it? She looked into the sky through the trees calmly, wings fluttering in thought upon her spotted frame, before she was looking back into those emotionless eyes and continuing," But I figured I would ask. I do care for you after all Mauja. Whether or not the feeling is mutual is something I can only leave up to you." She smiled wryly, giggling gently as she held no offense for if he didn't. As long as he kept her company every so often, she would learn to get over how he felt and the way he acted towards things.

" A-Although... that wasn't really all that I wanted to talk about," it was now time to talk about her problems, as selfish as it seemed to be, to reveal her embarrassing moments and perhaps mistakes? It was enough to make her wonder if perhaps she should focus on Mauja now and how he was feeling, not her own private affairs. She had to tell someone though, about the one-night stand and the blood rushing through her at the exhilaration of doing something so bad. She studied him for a moment, wondering if he was even in the right state of mind to handle such an interesting topic. She never really knew with him. Swishing her tail nervously she cleared her throat, looking down and shuffling her hooves, hoping that he would perhaps tell her what was on his mind before she had to explain her own predicament. One could only hope.

OOC:

MYRRINE
Life's too short to live simply

semperfeisty | xxtgxxstock @dA | leeorr-stock @dA | jerry oldenettel @ flickr

@Mauja
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
Let's Talk About Sexy Ba-by! - by Myrrine - 03-22-2016, 11:41 PM
RE: Let's Talk About Sexy Ba-by! - by Mauja - 04-04-2016, 03:57 AM
RE: Let's Talk About Sexy Ba-by! - by Myrrine - 04-04-2016, 09:06 PM
RE: Let's Talk About Sexy Ba-by! - by Mauja - 04-08-2016, 12:45 PM