the Rift

on and on we run away

Ryo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

She pauses.

It's not snowing anymore. This fact disheartens her, makes her pale brow furrow and her indigo gaze darken. The ground beneath her hooves is blanketed with a thin, melting layer of snow. She knows that as the sun rises further, the snow will melt, and she will still feel nothing. Then, tomorrow as the sun rises again, and the snow from today becomes the sludge of yesterday, she will feel even less.

She flicks her dual toned tail, hugs her wings close to her body, and moves forward lackadaisically. She doesn't know where she is, or where she's going. This has been her reality for months now, wandering, positive that she doesn't want to go home, but without anywhere else to go. She's not sure she cares about this fact, though. She knows what she does not want, but not what she does, and so, she is stuck in this endless, wandering loop. Does she want to meet someone? Does she want a purpose? She must want something, but she simply can't say. Maybe it's normalcy, or maybe it's extraordinariness. Either way, what she wants is not what she has, she wants none of what she is entitled to.

Tragically enough, she has nothing except for the chain and the crystal around her neck. She supposes she has a right to a herd, one far, far from here, one so painfully average. She ignores that, as she has decided she's given it up, even though she could return at any time she pleases.

She pauses again, widening her rosy colored nostrils and oceanic gaze. It smells like horses, lots of horses. She doesn't think she likes it. She could be wandering into another intolerably average herd, or worse, an intolerably corrupt one.

Either way, she is now nervous, fidgeting the alabaster appendages at her sides and contemplating to stay or to go.

very open; like super open; everyone show up
I literally have no idea what i'm doing with this character, but I think I like her C:
I still don't know how exactly I want to play her, so this is kind of ickkk, but it'll get better

image credits

Messages In This Thread
on and on we run away - by Ryo - 03-24-2016, 03:29 AM
RE: on and on we run away - by December - 03-30-2016, 11:17 AM
RE: on and on we run away - by Lyanna - 04-19-2016, 08:42 AM