the Rift

on and on we run away

December Posts: 144
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 6 (Frostfall) HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Carl :: Ccara Llama :: None Watermel0nBob

Her precious snow was leaving. It would be Birdsong soon, and the thought made her cringe internally. Birdsong meant warmer weather, obnoxious birds that didn't know how to shut their mouth, and the inevitable fate of flies returning to feast upon her white flesh. The thought made her lip curl in distaste, for Carl at her side to cringe at such a gruesome thought, keeping close to his bonded's side as they scoured the threshold yet again for people. Sometimes she believed that she liked to torture herself, liked playing these stupid games that you played when it came to the Threshold, where you acted like everything was fine and life and convinced a complete stranger that your home was the best. It was pathetic, all formalities, and frankly December thought it was stupid. Yet she did it anyway, followed the same beaten path from the falls to here, looking for anything breathing so she could begin the tedious process.

She had found one faster than she had expected. Tri-colored and looking displeased herself, December couldn't help but smirk to herself, as if the girl felt the same as she. Obviously a younger creature, yet not so young as to be treated like a babe, she approached with a calm pace, a emotionless face plastered on her features as she closed the distance, dipping her head before looking into those deep blue eyes with steel ones. She should probably speak, probably say something nice in order to make herself look less scary, but at this point the ivory lass honestly didn't give a shit. So instead she waited a moment longer, eyes taking a once over before speaking in her serious, deep tone,"I take it you're in need of a place to rest for awhile. You're welcome to come with me to my homeland should you please, even if it's just for a few days." This wasn't a sales pitch, she wasn't going to sugar coat it and make her home sound like it was the fucking bees knees. She was just going to offer a weary traveler somewhere to sleep until they wanted to go on again. If Archibald or Kaj got upset about it then well, too bad.

"SPEECH"
NOTES; Apparently December doesn't wanna socialize today.
image credits | table coding

@Ryo

PLEASE TAG ME IN ALL POSTS!

Force is permitted aside from death or maiming

Messages In This Thread
on and on we run away - by Ryo - 03-24-2016, 03:29 AM
RE: on and on we run away - by December - 03-30-2016, 11:17 AM
RE: on and on we run away - by Lyanna - 04-19-2016, 08:42 AM