the Rift

[OPEN] Take Me Down Tonight

Roux Posts: 57
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5 :: Orangemoon HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Edison :: Red Kite :: Rage Semper
After we fuck it's over, walked out the door; that's closure

The journey back to the Basin was taking longer than I had originally hoped for, but as much as I wanted to go home and get to work training to be as good of a poisoner as my sire was, something was holding me back. Edison grew irritated with me as the trek continued on, ever so slowly as I camped out to sleep in caves or beneath trees when the sun began it's ascension into the crystal blue sky. Although I trusted the kite with my life, mind, and all of it's contents I didn't want to have to rely upon the avian to guide me home when the rest of the world grew bright whilst mine faded into darkness again.

Dark rimmed ears flicked back into tangled ebony tresses as I peeled myself slowly from the cold ground that I had decided would make a good nest for the day. Bits of the dead grass, that during spring time would flourish and attract many travelers, but for now the Heavenly Fields were more like a graveyard of happy memories of mare's bringing their foals here to play in the gentle breeze of the spring or even to escape the heat of the summer momentarily before travelling back to the warm embrace of whatever stallion had control over their lives. A harsh snort blasted through my ink stained nostrils while moon eyes shifted, searching in the dark for the form of the kite who shared my soul.

It didn't take long for his eyes, glittering in the gentle haze of the moon's light, to catch my attention forcing a small smile to shift my features. We didn't talk to each other often, but it was comforting to know that at least there was someone who wouldn't leave me no matter how stubborn I decided to be. "Keep thinking that." The kite read my mind as his feathers ruffled irritably before perching on my withers, settling in for the next leg of our journey home. "Unless you chicken again." The harsh, but still melodic voice of my bond mate crept into my mind again, with a smack; my tail whipped across my hips while the muscles in my neck sprung into action. My head swiveled around to snap cracked ivories at the red bird, but as I expected he had taken off with my movement and the sound of teeth clashing together reverberated in my skull. Damn bird.

"Talk."

image credits
@Nymeria
One or two others feel free to join in if you want<3 just please let Nymeria post first.
Now waking to the sun
I calculate what I had done
Like jumping from the bow
Just to prove that I knew how
</style>
pixel by nikkayla

Messages In This Thread
Take Me Down Tonight - by Roux - 03-24-2016, 03:12 PM
RE: Take Me Down Tonight - by Nymeria - 04-11-2016, 06:25 PM
RE: Take Me Down Tonight - by Roux - 04-19-2016, 09:28 PM
RE: Take Me Down Tonight - by Nymeria - 04-28-2016, 09:05 AM
RE: Take Me Down Tonight - by Roux - 06-14-2016, 08:01 PM