the Rift

[OPEN] Take Me Down Tonight

Roux Posts: 57
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5 :: Orangemoon HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Edison :: Red Kite :: Rage Semper
Hand on my heart allegiance to the night
Every star waits for the darkness to shine

I wasn't surprised in the slightest at the sound of my cracked ivories clashing together in the avian's absence, there never was truly any desire to hurt the bird no matter how annoying he could get. Rather the surprise that rushed through my bloodied frame was brought on by the sudden, and silent appearance of the masked mare and her reptilian companion that chased Edison around for a second before the kite returned to his perch on my withers, feathers ruffled more than I had ever seen them. "Stupid lizard." The irritated words echoed in my mind as I bit back a deep chuckle while moon eyes settled on the long white lashes the mare was peering at me through.

How peculiar, to just appear out of no where in the middle of the night. To creep up on a stranger silently and then just stare at them. My monochrome gaze shifted over her body slightly, standing maybe an inch taller than me, but otherwise I didn't think she was too spectacular. The lack of a horn piercing through her forehead was enough to discredit any looks that I could have thought she had otherwise. Returning to settle my gaze upon her features, unimpressed, I locked in on her eyes that I couldn't quite place a color to in this lighting, or any lighting for that matter.

After a few moments of drawn out eye contact I shifted my weight back, growing uncomfortable in my current social situations as I tended to do so in any social outings. Ink stained ears pinned back into naturally tangled tresses as my pierced skull tilted to the side in an irritated confusion. "Can I help you?" My deep voice finally breaks the silence between us, as the red kite continues to sulk from his perch, beady eyes watching the dragon carefully, not wanting to have his back turned to the lizard for long.

"Speech."

@Nymeria
sorry this took me so long
image credits :: falony
Now waking to the sun
I calculate what I had done
Like jumping from the bow
Just to prove that I knew how
</style>
pixel by nikkayla

Messages In This Thread
Take Me Down Tonight - by Roux - 03-24-2016, 03:12 PM