the Rift

Circles around the sun [Royal NSS drop]

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
I said to the sun—what's the Big Bang like?
the sun said—it hurts to become
I watched them spin, faster and faster, mesmerized by the light and their calling. My captivation was broken from the creature(s?) only by a bump at my shoulder. At first, the tender muzzle felt foreign, but the eyes I found were not. My body relaxed (as it had always done with him) and I smiled back at the stallion through my smokey breath.

However, the ivy encrusted man could not hold my attention. My gaze shifted, my ears pricked, and I again was filled with undeniable longing as I looked to the egg. It rose higher and higher on a pedestal, the dancing light spun faster and faster. The whole affair began to give me heart palpitations, for I wanted it so badly, so selfishly.

Would my longing (greed) interfere with my rational judgment?

I couldn't let it.

The lights, the creatures, however beautiful, existed in a land prone to magical monsters. I watched the others, undoubtedly a bit scared when I saw a couple get so close. But one, a unicorn, hummed. It seemed a ridiculous notion, but I thought it over. When you dance, you should dance to music.

I didn't know the time he hummed, so I hummed a harmony, one I hoped he would appreciate, but not nearly as much as the figures. I hummed softly, shook my head lightly back and forth, and smiled tentatively. I unfurled my wings slightly, and followed the figures. I moved through the water slowly, hanging slightly behind the others as I did my best to dance with the light, occasionally bucking and unfurling my wings more and more.

Maybe I would spread them all the way.

Maybe I would fly, grab the egg before the others could even notice what I had done.

But for that moment, I only watched and hummed, and danced.

mentions @ Ilios and @ Rikyn
she joins in on the humming and starts to dance

Seeking a Hellhound with the Acid ability
wishlist
Refusals: one, two, I would like to use my one extra VOTG roll
image | coding
She walks in starlight in another world.
She is far away. She...she is far, far away from me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Circles around the sun [Royal NSS drop] - by Auriel - 04-03-2016, 09:07 PM