the Rift

get your Gaucho kid here!

Snow Posts: 7
Junior Administrator
Mare :: Unicorn :: Tall :: 24
Snow
Hello, all! You read correctly - this right here is an interest check for a foal sired by the fabulous Gaucho. The mother will be my very own Nyx, although she doesn't know it yet ;D

I have a twin pass that I'll be using for this breeding, and I'll be playing a colt...who no longer has a name since the one I had planned doesn't mean what I thought it did D: which is a ball-ache but I'll think of a new one, here's his reference (he'd also have wings, not shown on the ref. He's based on the Iron Bull from Dragon Age because why not.). But that means there's a second foal who needs a player, and that's where you guys all come in!

Odd has kindly offered to donate a hybrid foal stats, and I'm in the process of trying to get some as well, so we can try and have twin unipegs. However, if you don't want a hybrid foal or aren't bothered about one (or have hybrid foal stats of your own) then that's great as well - I'm kind of hopeful that my colt can be a hybrid but if the other twin player has their heart set on a hybrid and I can't manage to wangle any stats myself, then I'm happy to let the other player use Odd's stats and I'll just have my guy as a peg :) Apparently there's a 50% chance of rolling for a hybrid anyway due to Gaucho's Ascendedness! I've also managed to get myself some hybrid foal stats, so both twins can be unipegs if the other twin player wants :)

Some more info:

- These twins are probably going to be Gaucho's last ever children, and they'll also be Nyx's last for the forseeable future (possibly her last ever, I haven't decided yet - her poor V has taken a battering this year). So these kids are unique to say the least!

- They'll hopefully be born around May/June this year, if everything goes to plan. So that's a couple of months for potential players to prepare for their arrival.

- As their father is Ascended, they'll definitely be born healthy. They'll also definitely be born with magic, and as both parents have magic, there's a good chance they'll roll for more than one.

- ACTIVE SIBLINGS. On their mother's side, they'd have Libertad, d'Arcy, Oizys and Enyo, and on their father's side they'd have loadsa fabulous siblings like Ivezho, Rhoa, Tae, Grusha etc!

Interested in the second twin? I HOPE SO. Odd and I want to gather some interest first, then we'll take proper applications depending on interest. So if this tickles your fancy, please post below and let us know your basic plans for the foal, if you'd want a hybrid, etc etc :)

Edit: design, gender etc is totally up to the second twin's player, so go wild!!

Messages In This Thread
get your Gaucho kid here! - by Snow - 03-25-2016, 04:20 PM
RE: get your Gaucho kid here! - by smitty - 03-25-2016, 04:29 PM
RE: get your Gaucho kid here! - by Brenwar - 03-25-2016, 04:43 PM
RE: get your Gaucho kid here! - by Raeden - 03-25-2016, 07:07 PM
RE: get your Gaucho kid here! - by Zuno - 03-25-2016, 07:12 PM
RE: get your Gaucho kid here! - by Nessie - 03-25-2016, 08:01 PM
RE: get your Gaucho kid here! - by Volterra - 03-26-2016, 08:17 AM
RE: get your Gaucho kid here! - by Yaotl - 03-26-2016, 10:08 AM
RE: get your Gaucho kid here! - by Wanderer - 03-26-2016, 10:59 AM
RE: get your Gaucho kid here! - by Nova - 03-26-2016, 01:46 PM
RE: get your Gaucho kid here! - by Myrrine - 03-27-2016, 04:48 PM