the Rift

lifecycles

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel
Brisa & Hikari

It had been months, no years since she had seen her dear friend here in the likes of Helovia but what had made her leave in the first place? She knew all about the happenings before the invasion and some from afterwards thanks to Aly but as to Kahlua's disappearance she knew nothing. Why had she gone in the first place? Had they all done something to drive her away? Had she purposefully left them? Gah there were all too many questions and not enough time to manage to process all the information swimming before her. Clearly there was much that she had missed upon her arrival for by the time she was able to peel her eyes away from her painted friend a stallion had made an appearance as some point or another. Scanning him over quickly she deemed him a stranger but not a threat to either of them but a likely recruiter here to try and steal Kahlua away for himself. Well tough luck buddy for she was not letting Kahlua out of her sight ever again!

An excited squeal leaves her lips as she moves to meet Kahlua half way in their warm embrace clearly too excited to look the professional she felt she was supposed to be right now. Not too much could sway her from her cautious, shy self but leave it to either of the other two musketeers to bring her out of her shell. "Kahlua!!! I can't believe its you!! I have missed you soo much!" She said joyfully pulling back for a second to study her friend's face. How was she? Was she hurt? Where had she gone? Oh what the hell did any of that matter she was back, she was back!!

After a couple minutes or hours she managed to pull herself back together to address the stallion who was likely believing them to be partially psychotic by now. "Likewise." She said simply with a slight dip to her head so Hikari was not going to get too ruffled by all the excessive movement. "Sorry, I didn't catch your name.." Glancing a look over to Kahlua she wondered if she might be able to fill in the blank.

@Reginald
Kahlua

"Brisa Speaks"
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
lifecycles - by Kahlua - 03-29-2016, 08:15 PM
RE: lifecycles - by Reginald - 03-29-2016, 08:48 PM
RE: lifecycles - by Brisa - 03-29-2016, 09:00 PM
RE: lifecycles - by Kahlua - 03-29-2016, 09:16 PM
RE: lifecycles - by Reginald - 03-29-2016, 09:32 PM
RE: lifecycles - by Brisa - 03-30-2016, 06:27 PM
RE: lifecycles - by Kahlua - 03-30-2016, 08:33 PM
RE: lifecycles - by Reginald - 03-30-2016, 09:06 PM
RE: lifecycles - by Brisa - 03-31-2016, 07:16 PM
RE: lifecycles - by Kahlua - 04-05-2016, 10:20 PM