the Rift

lifecycles

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin

Not forgotten. A reassurance from the mouth of a stranger and the words of a long-lost friend. She didn’t know the stallion, but she decided already that she liked him. Even so, thoughts of him were miles away as she landed in the warm embrace of her dappled other third. Only one third missing and she was whole again. Alysanne, she thought, eyes drifting westward, looking far off into the distance, where she knew the woods of the Edge were located. Would Aly be there still, or perhaps even farther beyond in the Falls? Was the Edge even there still? The gods were so finicky, so prone to changing. How much of this land was different than everything she had known? She didn’t bother to think over it too much. There was too much going on in the here and now to be bothered about what-ifs and wonders.

“I missed you too, I have so much to tell you, I’m so sorry for leaving you,” she cooed in response, nuzzling closer and then separating as Brisa stepped back as well. She inspected her friend, finding her more or less as she had been before the Sunshower had left, with the exception of one addition. The queen smiled and nodded towards the little kitsune, a joyous question in her eyes. When? How? Name? Personality? There was much to find out. Hopefully there would be enough time to do so. The Sunshower had no plans on leaving again soon.

“I suppose not,” she babbled in response to the stallion that she had almost forgotten for a moment, her head turning back around to see him. Stepping back reluctantly to allow him to become part of the conversation again, the painted girl beamed from ear to ear. “Yes, forgive me as well,” she added in response to Brisa’s comment. Names, formalities. “I’m lucky to have such a wonderful friend. I hope you have someone as important in your life.” The wish was genuine, if somewhat prying.

From above, the feathered blue drifted down to settle upon the Sunshower’s back, wings unconsciously flapping in time with nature’s music, as he continued to watch the scene unfold silently.

@Reginald
@Brisa

Kahlua
Here Comes The Sun
Schwartze @ Da

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
lifecycles - by Kahlua - 03-29-2016, 08:15 PM
RE: lifecycles - by Reginald - 03-29-2016, 08:48 PM
RE: lifecycles - by Brisa - 03-29-2016, 09:00 PM
RE: lifecycles - by Kahlua - 03-29-2016, 09:16 PM
RE: lifecycles - by Reginald - 03-29-2016, 09:32 PM
RE: lifecycles - by Brisa - 03-30-2016, 06:27 PM
RE: lifecycles - by Kahlua - 03-30-2016, 08:33 PM
RE: lifecycles - by Reginald - 03-30-2016, 09:06 PM
RE: lifecycles - by Brisa - 03-31-2016, 07:16 PM
RE: lifecycles - by Kahlua - 04-05-2016, 10:20 PM