the Rift

[PRIVATE] Guilt: the gift that keeps giving

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
The Elephant King stilled and Rexanna watched, retracting her muzzle closer to her as he began to speak, desperately searching his face for any hope of understanding. She watched as his eyes traced her muzzle and spoke of dark places. A small frown found her lips as he spoke, knowing very well that she too had gone to a dark place. Her ears flickered with every sound he spoke, wavering in uncertainty as he mentioned her pregnancy. She couldn’t take his eyes off of him as he confessed even if she wanted to.

You kept the demons at bay, and without you – I attacked Mauja, I turned Alysanne against me, I…

Her eyes widened slightly. What had compelled the Elephant King to attack Mauja and Alysanne? Her memories returning to her of the painted Pegasus she had met in the Rotunda. The feeling she had gathered from the encounter of her Edge doctor. The Thief parted her lips to speak, but the words wouldn’t come out. Instead a sigh passed through her lips as the silence grew – unsure of how to console her lover. The silence crumbled down as his dark lips crashed with her face. It carried a bit more pressure behind it than she was used to, but she thankfully took the gesture. She reached for him, lips running across his neck as he traced over her skin. “I’m sure they’ll come around…” She said gently, truly not knowing if her words would even matter. She didn’t know Mauja or Alysanne well enough to determine what they would do given time. “You’re their King now, Temb. Kings make mistakes now and then, some worse than others, but regardless they need your guidance and they will come around with time.” She spoke gently, her breath and words falling into his soft winter’s pelt. “Don’t push them, let them come to you.” She smiled into his skin as she melted into his touch.

Marembo at this point had maneuvered his way down to Rexanna’s withers, grasping onto her long dual toned mane with agile hands to stay out of the clashing of horns and faces into skin. Meanwhile, Rexanna let a few moments of silence draw over them as she simply drank in his scent of deserts and mystery.  “I never meant to hurt you, Tembovu. We were never truly good before, but together we might be able to take this world by storm. I've done my best to support you the best I can. You have always returned the favor. I want to start over, no secrets or lies. If I manage to get enough time in the world, I'll tell you about my experiences if I, too, can learn about Dorobo.” She did her best to pronnounce his homeland to show him that she cared – and before she could allow him to respond, she pulled her head away from him and maneuvered herself to where her body lined against his (opposite from the side that Mbwene stood on) – pressing against every part of him, fearful that he might shatter if she stayed away too long. “Do… Do you want to give it another try? Give us another try?” She questioned, her head craning over to him with her muzzle tracing the lines of his muscular shoulder as if she were subconsciously urging him to say yes.

Marembo slid from Rexanna's withers then, down her leg with shaken grace. He plopped to the frozen earth and searched for warmth from somewhere else. In this case, the two unicorns seemed too preoccupied to deal with their issues elsewhere, and so Remy sought Mbwene. He found her on Tembovu's side as he ran quickly across the icy blades of grass. His blue eyes looked up to hers, allowing her to inspect him so long as she might keep him warm. He took a long look at her ears, wondering what kind of warmth resided behind them as he reached up for her with his little hands. He stood on his back legs with poor balance and reached out for the grayness of her trunk with hope.

"Talk."
And my love is yours, but your love’s not mine
so I’ll go—
—but we know I’ll see you down the line.

@Tembovu ARE THEY GONNA BE A THANG AGAIN??
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Guilt: the gift that keeps giving - by Tembovu - 03-31-2016, 12:29 AM
RE: Guilt: the gift that keeps giving - by Rexanna - 05-03-2016, 11:55 PM