the Rift

[PRIVATE] It's the storm that I believe in

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Tembovu & Mbwene
The blood was tried on his shoulder, and the wound was mostly congealed. Some of his sweeping strides had dislodged parts of clots, and so small dribbles of ruby blood sluggishly bead and roll over is hide. His right shoulder twitched against the droplets instinctively, as they mimic the tickling of insects. Though none are to be found this late in Frostfall.

His ears jerk slightly at her reply— finding her newfound brazenness surprising and amusing in the same breath; eyes crinkle in amusement at the wild smile amid her angelic features. Because, as he had realized on his arrival, Erthe would the spunky and sassy filly to him. But a brow did raise as she laughed and swung to face him, “You enjoy upsetting others, now, Erthe?” The question is bland on his low rumbling, more interested than reprimanding.

He was surprised by the close inspection she gave his face— the yearling was growing up. A foal would never think to look for the signs time left on a face, and here Erthe was frowning slightly at what she found on his. Though, he knew his time in Helovia (and as King) were leaving its mark on his mind and body. He felt it was much as any could see it.

His brow dropped and grin grew to a smile at the squeals over his elephant calf. “This is Mbwene, an elephant— my namesake from my native land,” he answered her questions— though his words were interrupted by a chuckle as Mbwene’s trunk reached out to bump the girl’s muzzle. A short, brassy squeak escaped her as she found her muzzle to be cold, trunk jerking back for a moment. Allowing her muzzle to sweep along her wrinkled skin, her own trunk reached to further inspect the icy skin of the woman, a questioning trumpet reverberating from small chest.

“I found her egg in the maze where we fought the Wolf God,” even though she didn’t deserve to be bound to me, though he did not speak that aloud. He did not want to relive the events preceding finding the elephant’s egg.

Shifting his gaze from the pushy inspection of the elephant calf back to Erthe, he re-asked the question she had not answered, “What trouble have you been causing?” Amusement colored his tone and gleaming, navy eyes.

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
It's the storm that I believe in - by Erthë - 03-31-2016, 01:03 PM
RE: It's the storm that I believe in - by Tembovu - 04-07-2016, 06:59 PM
RE: It's the storm that I believe in - by Erthë - 04-07-2016, 07:45 PM
RE: It's the storm that I believe in - by Tembovu - 04-14-2016, 11:13 AM
RE: It's the storm that I believe in - by Erthë - 04-19-2016, 09:16 AM
RE: It's the storm that I believe in - by Tembovu - 04-27-2016, 07:58 AM
RE: It's the storm that I believe in - by Erthë - 04-27-2016, 10:02 AM
RE: It's the storm that I believe in - by Tembovu - 05-02-2016, 09:14 PM
RE: It's the storm that I believe in - by Erthë - 05-15-2016, 08:46 PM
RE: It's the storm that I believe in - by Tembovu - 05-26-2016, 10:55 PM