the Rift

[OPEN] All Around the Mulberry Bush

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob

The sound of another caught her by surprise, hazel eyes looking to find a beautiful little girl staring at her with wide, curious eyes. Blinking slowly and watching her kindly, when she finally spoke a smile broke onto the mare's inky maw, and soon she was lifting herself to her full height to greet her. Smelling her scent upon the wind, she realized that the girl was one of the members of the Edge, and a rather young one at that. Though she didn't recognize her or have any idea who her parents might be, she still approached her with a kindness, not with an expression of scolding. Yes, this child certainly shouldn't be out in the cold like this, but that was also not her place to be saying either, that's her parents job.

With a swish of her tail she finally met the painted beauty's gaze once again, giggling softly as she spoke," I didn't really lose anything, more that I am simply looking for something I have yet to obtain. I've been sent on a special mission to search for certain things for the Earth God. Right now I'm looking for the berries he asked for, but he did warn me they'd be awfully hard to find." She frowned at this, realizing she was about ready to just call it for now. She had spent the majority of her day looking for something, not even knowing how it looked. It was tasking, and she was growing very tired. It had taken too much time, and perhaps the Gods were telling her she couldn't find them yet.

Or maybe, she need a friend to help. Looking down at the filly sweetly, admiring her beautiful colors of gold and blue, she tilted her head lightly in questioning, before asking softly in that curious tone of hers," Have you perchance seen any berries around here? If you could point me in the right direction I would most appreciate it!"

OOC: I love how I said quick then I poofed. I'm sorry xD

MYRRINE
Life's too short to live simply

semperfeisty | xxtgxxstock @dA | leeorr-stock @dA | jerry oldenettel @ flickr

@Hera
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
All Around the Mulberry Bush - by Myrrine - 03-31-2016, 09:01 PM
RE: All Around the Mulberry Bush - by Hera - 03-31-2016, 09:27 PM
RE: All Around the Mulberry Bush - by Myrrine - 04-01-2016, 09:59 PM
RE: All Around the Mulberry Bush - by Hera - 04-02-2016, 07:44 PM