the Rift

[OPEN] Sometimes I just don't know

Murtagh Posts: 92
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 hh :: 2.5 years
Sorellina :: Spectacled Bear :: None Sarah

Murtagh had been mourning the loss of the snow and winter as well, but his shock in the change of seasons was less than last year (now he knew that it was going to happen) and besides, he had a huge distraction. That’s right, ladies and gentlemen, there was a brand new bear cub on the premises. He couldn’t believe what it felt like to be bonded, had no idea that it was going to be like this. It was so much better than he could have ever imagined. She was there, a part of him, physical and fluffy and absolutely adorable. Sorellina! His little sister, fit perfectly into their funny little family. Three bears and three horses! He had always enjoyed the time that he spent with Eytan and Aodaun, his mothers’ bears, but this was so different.

And it was so cool.

Sorellina had been born into the world of winter, just like Murtagh had, and now that things were starting to get a little bit warmer (emphasis on littl ebit) he needed to teach her about the great big green world that was going to be showing up soon. Although he still “wasn’t supposed to” explore on his own, even with his companion, there was a little bit of freedom afforded in this chilly morning and with a promise to stay near the Falls he and Sorellina had raced off together into the woods.

The day was only getting even better when a soft, familiar voice chimed through the woods. Erthë!!

Since the last time he had seen Erthë, Murtagh had been exploring more too! He had to - the compass that the Earth God had given him had not discriminated when it came to who needed his help. It took him all around Helovia, and he had met so many new friends! Whinnying his response, the yearling colt took off with his companion in tow. Finally, along one of the forest paths, the bright white body of his friend “Erthë! Erthe! You’re back!” He danced forward to greet her with a friendly bump on the nose - his lavender eyes positively shining with a smile. “Look, I’ve got my own bear cub now!!!” But he remembered that she had been a little shy around Aodaun (or had it been Lakota) and he was quick to follow it up with a quick “Don’t worry she’s really nice. Her name is Sorellina.” The small, fluffy black cub wandered a little closer to Erthë, sniffing at the air as she approached. The pale girl smelt like winter! Murtagh’s excitement over this friend was contagious and there was only curiosity “My little sister!” He beamed down at the fluffball of a bear with a laugh. As Erthë already knew, bears very much ran in his family.

forever isn't long enough
when I'm with you

[Image: 5626f07281a02]
pixel by Kiara <3

Messages In This Thread
Sometimes I just don't know - by Erthë - 04-01-2016, 07:03 PM
RE: Sometimes I just don't know - by Murtagh - 04-05-2016, 06:34 PM
RE: Sometimes I just don't know - by Nymeria - 04-11-2016, 07:19 PM