the Rift

stardust calling

Vu Posts: 28
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3 :: 3 (Orangemoon)
Istina

What brings you here, Vu?

She imagines the winter bird saying as it looks down from its snowy perch, no doubt wondering why she is disturbing its evening rest. Lowering cerulean eyes as it turns from her seeking out the warmth of its mate, she softly sighs knowing she too should rest. Perhaps once I find whom I seek. The clouds at last part but they disappoint;  too little moonlight to continue her search. A purely winter wind drums to life then, blowing ebony hair nearly straight back as she shifts to stand further off the little path forged by countless strangers. Whirling snow paints her a speckled white for just a moment before it speeds away, content to twist and fly in the wind. Twin corners curl up a fraction as she watches the snowflakes dance and soar, much like the birds she adores.

As the moon continues its ascent to the sky and the earth grows colder than before, Vu finds herself in a small quandary lacking any form of shelter. The openness of the path before her beckons, demanding she follow it further, deeper into the wood. With a last glance behind she pushes onward into yet another strange land following the rumors of a bronzed pegasus with stardust on his wings. These rumors always trace their way back to her waiting ears, her half-brother too unique in his appearance to go without notice. She hopes and prays to whoever from the heavens will listen that this time she will not arrive only to find him gone.

The trees loom above and the silence stretches on as hooves find purchase in the newly found mud the signs of winter fading the deeper she walks. At least winter will be ending here soon. A cluster of evergreens seem to glow with life and the promise of a break from the biting chill of the once loved wind and its dancing flakes. Vu steps past the pair of elms guarding the entrance and into the clearing only big enough for her and perhaps two others. Thoughtful eyes come to rest on an appealing looking bough and she approaches, fully intending to at last rest. Instantly the air appears to calm and once more she softly sighs as cerulean eyes drift closed.

"speech"

OOC:  Please bear with me…I haven’t done this since 2012. So rusty. X.x

-All magic and force are permitted barring serious injury and/or death-
-Powerplay outside of fighting is permitted-
-Please tag in all replies-

Messages In This Thread
stardust calling - by Vu - 04-01-2016, 07:42 PM
RE: stardust calling - by Colt - 04-02-2016, 12:57 AM
RE: stardust calling - by Vu - 04-02-2016, 01:37 PM
RE: stardust calling - by Ciceron - 04-02-2016, 09:12 PM
RE: stardust calling - by Rift - 04-04-2016, 02:05 PM
RE: stardust calling - by Vu - 04-04-2016, 04:47 PM