the Rift

stardust calling

Vu Posts: 28
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3 :: 3 (Orangemoon)
Istina

A solitary twitch of a pitch stained ear, I hear another come this way. Even in the faltering light my sky black self is found, Night planned a vicious game, to trap and kill the moon. A poem heard long ago comes to mind and I silently laugh, betrayed by the moonlight. Do I wish for solitude? The answer is unknown, a debate I refuse to indulge. The concept of being anything but alone is foreign and curious. Knowing little of a life protected in a group I simply cannot give an opinion. Thought. The last in a series of three, the rule of Thought insists I give all reasoning a chance. The wind picks up, blowing a scent and reminding me of the incoming stranger; a mare. Eyes sealed tight slowly open as words pour from the mouth of her.

An odd statement to make, I found no evidence of danger along my meandering path. I turn to look upon this stranger and find myself surprised. Her countenance speaks of an emotion quite lost on myself. Elegance. In all things I am to be serene, the second in this trilogy of rules. Perhaps there is an unknown danger I overlooked? The moments pass while I stand motionless and observe. Her coat is an uncommon one in the lands where I was born, a brindle faded to the silver of the moon to match the furious gray eyes staring at me. Charcoal lips at long last part and I quietly speak, ”I did not sense upon my arrival any sign of danger, though then dare I ask, what brings that look of anger?”

Posing a question to an unknown mare, how brave I have become through all my travels. My lips would curl upward in a self-deprecating smile were I once more alone. In her presence, this silver-burned stranger, I hold my features still, serenity, serenity. comes the self-heard chant. The past months have pushed my rule abiding limits, the weasel I encountered before springs to mind. He wished for the promise of more from me before he spilled his secrets, the rumors he had heard regarding the pegasus I seek. To his unending shock, I simply left while all still slept and took to the snowy trails. When morning came, he greeted me, knowing he had lost and spilled those secrets for the price of a rare smile. My thoughts turn back to her and I begin to wonder what price she may ask if the knowledge I seek is hers to give.

"speech"

OOC: I hope you don't mind I switched to first person, I think I prefer it for her. Also, I believe Rift will be stopping by at some point during this thread, her PEGASUS brother. muahaha. <3 

@Colt @Rift

-All magic and force are permitted barring serious injury and/or death-
-Powerplay outside of fighting is permitted-
-Please tag in all replies-

Messages In This Thread
stardust calling - by Vu - 04-01-2016, 07:42 PM
RE: stardust calling - by Colt - 04-02-2016, 12:57 AM
RE: stardust calling - by Vu - 04-02-2016, 01:37 PM
RE: stardust calling - by Ciceron - 04-02-2016, 09:12 PM
RE: stardust calling - by Rift - 04-04-2016, 02:05 PM
RE: stardust calling - by Vu - 04-04-2016, 04:47 PM
RE: stardust calling - by Ciceron - 04-10-2016, 07:39 PM