the Rift

[OPEN] Brace Yourself.. the flies are coming.

Aelfwine Posts: 101
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Vanya :: Common Cerndyr :: Lamplight Skylark

She is Erakro. My daughter, though obviously not by blood. She lacks the family stripes.” A smile broke across the doe’s lips. Dipping her crown to the stallion, her gaze travelled over to him noticing the stripes he spoke of. “I’d be impressed if she were blood related.” She feigned a wink to him with the slightest giggle escaping her pale lips. However, her attention was caught again by the feline – now known to be Erakro – as she pounced and ran around the insects. “Erakro. A lovely name. And what do I call you?” She questioned, tilting her head in wonder as her green eyes stayed on the cub. She watched as the cub leapt into the air, crashing down into the earth with the prey she had sought. Her emerald eyes watched with a sparkle of excitement for the cub as she trotted over to meet the dappled doe.

Aelfwine dipped her head to the cub, great ashen antlers lowering in a greeting as opposed to being taken aggressively. “Thank you!” She chimed to the cub, watching her trot proudly over to her father. Aelf lowered her head even further to the now smashed insect, inspecting it with happiness, trying to catch the cubs eye – and even perhaps the stallion’s eye – with a sparkling gleam of thankfulness; as if it were the best thing she had been given in her life. It wasn’t, though, but the cub didn’t need to know that. She just needed the prideful boost that every creature deserved.

Lifting her head back to her normal stance, she flicked her ebony tail across the frosty earth. Her gaze seeking out the stallion’s. “She’s a great hunter. How long has she been practicing?” She questioned, tilting her head a tiny bit once more. She hadn’t personally been friends with creatures that preyed on others, but she had witnessed their motives on her adventures. She was quite adventurous, and she often spent time watching other creatures and learning how they went about their lives. Yet, friending one was beyond the young doe’s comprehension. It would be a wonder how she feels when she finds out what exactly companions are.

Her smile never faltered as she looked to the striped man. She wasn’t much shorter than he was, at least not for most mares she had met. Something she was slightly proud of – the height of her family. She was more proud of the tree marking that lined her rump – a sign of all those that came from her father. She shifted her weight, relaxing entirely in the Erakro and the unnamed stallion’s presence, until a thought struck her. Her lips moved gently into a slight frown. “Oh, where are my manners? I’m Aelfwine.” She resulted in a small smile, proud of herself for not forgetting at least that amount of information.

"Talk!"

Art by Neverrmind @ DA

@Oultik

AH I THOUGHT I REPLIED TOO :|

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brace Yourself.. the flies are coming. - by Aelfwine - 04-19-2016, 02:02 AM