the Rift

Through the Looking Glass

Daetiin Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Excitement crashed through my frame like a tidal wave as striped hooves pulled my body closer to the only entrance reachable by land of the magical lands called Helovia. I had heard much of these mysterious parts for Oultik before he left us in search of whatever it was that was here. And now, here I was, based on the occasional asking of directions from strangers in passing I was heading in the right direction, the jade crescent bouncing on my chest with each step that took me closer to the spotted bay that had given my life purpose again once the pegasi had taken everything from us.

Black ears flicked back into the travel tangled tresses as I thought of the winged beasts that had ruined everything, but it didn't take long for a sick smile to spread my naturally pretty features, they would all pay one day. For now though, the main mission had been set to the side as I went in search of our esteemed leader. His adventure was nothing new, the spotted stallion seemed to enjoy wandering, but the fact that he hadn't returned yet to us caused a spark of worry to be fanned into a flame. Surely something had happened that stopped him from returning to me and his band of merry men now, I was going to figure out exactly what it was. 

A sharp gust of air blew through my molted nostrils as I took the final step into the overgrown threshold, the well worn path a good sign that I had found the right place. As soon as the forth striped hoof stepped down onto the snow laden pathway, a sensation of loss twisted and turned through my two toned frame, as if something that was so interwoven into my system had been left behind. Panicking for a moment I looked over my shoulder to see a translucent cloud of jade green fade into nothingness. A garbled cry escaped from my vocal chords as I turned back in a feeble efforts to take back what had been snatched from me upon the arrival to Helovia. What happened to these parts being magical?

Even though my joy had been taken from me, I couldn't stop here. Oultik was clearly stuck in these magicless lands and I had to rescue him. Taking in a deep breath, I turned away from where my magic had just been and walked deeper into the snowy landscape of Helovia. 

"Speech"

daetiin

@tag
feel free to join~

Messages In This Thread
Through the Looking Glass - by Daetiin - 04-04-2016, 07:45 AM
RE: Through the Looking Glass - by Ciceron - 04-04-2016, 07:59 PM
RE: Through the Looking Glass - by Daetiin - 04-04-2016, 09:03 PM
RE: Through the Looking Glass - by Ciceron - 04-04-2016, 09:29 PM
RE: Through the Looking Glass - by Daetiin - 04-10-2016, 07:27 PM
RE: Through the Looking Glass - by Ciceron - 04-11-2016, 08:07 PM