the Rift

Through the Looking Glass

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Stopping a couple steps away from the mottled girl the first thing that caught his eye were the mare's striking green eyes as they sized him up. Naturally this was the first thing that most did upon meeting a stranger but regardless a gesture worthwhile. Allowing his own to slip delicately over her sturdy frame he rather liked her coat and the way all the colours seemed to blend so seamlessly to produce such a pretty specimen. While other stallions might take the chance to drool a little over such a pretty little thing his pride kept him from stooping to that level. Women were to be treated with respect and dignity not like a piece of scrap thrown to the wolves. If he needed to remember anything from his childhood this would be the one thing that would always stay with him for the rest of his life. No way would be become his father in any way shape or form.

A smirk crosses his face as the maiden speaks in tones so sweet it could easily enchant whatever beast was left unaware of its dangers. He had been a sucker to this game once but never again, not after his heart had been left shattered and beaten. No that had been a very dark time and he was unwilling to fall back into that trap once more. Feeling Kiara's agreement only helped to solidify this concept into his brain when various parts were not thinking of what should be done. "You would be correct in saying so." He replied smoothly with a hint of his own playfulness. "Surely there has to be something I can help you with. A place to rest perhaps? A homeland to call your own or even a tour guide?"

Letting his words sink in for a moment or two the silver stud continued realizing he had clearly forgotten his manners. "My name is Ciceron and this is Kiara. What may I call you by miss?"

Ciceron talks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: @Daetiin •• NOTES: ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
Through the Looking Glass - by Daetiin - 04-04-2016, 07:45 AM
RE: Through the Looking Glass - by Ciceron - 04-04-2016, 07:59 PM
RE: Through the Looking Glass - by Daetiin - 04-04-2016, 09:03 PM
RE: Through the Looking Glass - by Ciceron - 04-04-2016, 09:29 PM
RE: Through the Looking Glass - by Daetiin - 04-10-2016, 07:27 PM
RE: Through the Looking Glass - by Ciceron - 04-11-2016, 08:07 PM