the Rift

Through the Looking Glass

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

As the filly began to relax visibly it came as a breath of relief to the silver stallion. To say only a few were intimidated by Kiara and himself would be a sad underestimate. He wanted those who needed it to be calm and not walking on egg shells around them. It wasn't as if Kiara would do anything to anyone unless he gave her permission anyway so they needed to relax and just go with the flow. Once they got to know them surely things would not be as bad as they had concocted up in their minds, but he could still understand their worries no matter how insignificant they were for the situation. Yes, be afraid should they ever come across them in a battle or spar but there was no need for it in everyday life.

"I come to Helovia in search of a stallion named Oultik. But, travel has left me weary, a place to rest for a while...likely until I am able to find him, would be very welcomed." Cocking an ear as the soft lyrics caressed his lobes. Oultik... had he ever heard that name before? Nothing seemed to ring a bell so unfortunately he couldn't help the mare with who she was actually searching for, but he could help her with the second. The Falls would make a great place for her to rest and recuperate and it even had the added bonus of being nearby.

"Its our pleasure to meet you Daetiin." He replied with a generous smile and bob to his head. "I will show you the way back to the Hidden Falls so that you can rest and take some time to sight see if you wish. I can also ask around for I have not met this Oultik but surely someone else will know of him." With that he motioned back the direction he had come from and set off walking watching carefully to make sure that he kept pace with his new friend.

Ciceron talks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: @Daetiin •• NOTES: I will make a welcoming thread for Dae in the Falls ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
Through the Looking Glass - by Daetiin - 04-04-2016, 07:45 AM
RE: Through the Looking Glass - by Ciceron - 04-04-2016, 07:59 PM
RE: Through the Looking Glass - by Daetiin - 04-04-2016, 09:03 PM
RE: Through the Looking Glass - by Ciceron - 04-04-2016, 09:29 PM
RE: Through the Looking Glass - by Daetiin - 04-10-2016, 07:27 PM
RE: Through the Looking Glass - by Ciceron - 04-11-2016, 08:07 PM