the Rift

where the red birds fly [ Mortuus Nox v. Rikyn Spar ]

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Your fears have just become all too real, for the Devil at the cross road wants to make a Deal

Cold eyes watched the world swirl and manifest around the demonic stallion. The shadows whipped around him like a haunting wind from hell. His pelt danced with dark creature silhouettes as his muscles extended and contracted. He was a hell bound creature that still breathed the sweet air of life. Nox never took this gift for granted, he loved seeing the light of day. Cracked hooves made a small marks in the cold winter’s snow. The ghostly basin stallion searched his way through the paths of deer and other small animal trails. Nox liked to go off the beaten path, and away from looking eyes.

The warm sun glistened on his onyx pelt as he came to a halt. His body did not dare to move a step further, he felt like he was being stalked. The black stallion was paranoid as ears flicked back to listen. Faint steps were heard down the trails behind him. Nox grumbled as he flicked the thick tangled tresses of his tail with an annoyed force. He waited for this creature to show its face. He stood at a cross way of two paths like the devil waiting for a deal. Large horns towered over his skull, reaching for the heavens. One glimmered with the green emerald that he so proudly wore on his left horn. He will always remember that day, and that fight. Cold gray eyes watched the world around him remembering the moment he slaughtered the stallion. The stallion that ruined his whole world, and the one who stole his woman. An angered snort flew from his nostrils as his head flung to see who was stalking him.

Stone eyes say a stallion stepping behind him. Nox turned to face this creature with a soft smirk. Does this beat think that he is better than him? Cold eyes saw the stallion picking his way to step right where Nox had went before him. Thick tail tresses flicked annoyed as he kept on watching the gold marked stallion. He came closer and closer until they were only a few feet from each other. The demonic crown tilted slightly to the right narrowing his eyes. Cracked hooves stood firmly planted at the cross road, making the beast look like a demon from hell.

The hell bound stallion watched, then he spoke with deep Latin accented words. "Salve what are you doing on this fine morning? I see you have placed your young hooves in my foot prints as you walk. Is there a reason to that iuvenum hircorum?" I am Mortuus Nox" His deep voice chuckled slightly as he continued "I am extremely bored on this beautiful day, and it is a shame. How about we have a little pugna or you would say Fight. To entertain and sharpen our skills. "" Cold eyes sharpened as he narrowed his gaze on the young stallion. His voice flickered from a friendlier tone, to a cold harsh demonic one. His head tilted slightly to the side waiting on his answer. "I will even let you start things off."" He chuckled lightly with a satanic roar from his chest. Then Nox felt the slow tensing of muscles, and the adrenaline started to coarse through his veins. The demonic stallion was ready for a good fight, to well “Sharpen” his skills.

"Talking here""

-Salve:: Hello
- iuvenum hircorum:: young buck

-------------------

Attack 0/3

Image Credits!

@Rikyn

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: where the red birds fly [ Mortuus Nox v. Rikyn Spar ] - by Mortuus Nox - 04-21-2016, 10:57 PM