the Rift

[PRIVATE] Twitterpated

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
I'd sell my soul just to see your face. 
And I'd break my bones just to heal your pain.
The stallion could feel Birdsong pounding through his young veins. Instinct was spurring him to find a something fertile to plant his seeds in. Gold and teal hide quivered as testosterone flooded his system drowning out all of the rational thoughts. The stallion pranced proudly through the trees as he made his way to the sexiest place in Helovia; Secret Grove. A smirk played silently over his face as his silver eyes twinkled darkly. He couldn't remember ever having felt this wild, this raw. Arching his neck the muscles there bulge causing a shiver of pleasure to run through his body. Ilios knew he was in his prime, age ways anyway, and that enthralled him. Half rearing the stallion plunged through the thickening undergrowth chasing after the wind.

It didn't take the stallion long for his teal ivy legs to reach the pond he knew waited in the center of the swirling Willow trees. Silver eyes tore through the swirly branches as he slowed to a halt. He could feel as well as hear the blood pounding through his body. A smirk crossed his ivy masked face as he moved towards the water. Images of pretty women everywhere as he pulled his wet chiseled body from the pond. Well, the only way to make a day dream come true is to try. Wish a resounding splash the teal and gold stallion launched himself into the water. Carefully he swam deeper into the middle allowing the cool liquid to carry away the dirt and loose winter air. It always felt great to sooth dry winter skin with a chilly dip in the water.
Talk
Words;; 272
OOC/Tags;; Please only reply here if you are replying to the breeding stats. Also, sorry it is so odd. Ilios is feeling the srping hard time xD
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Twitterpated - by Ilios - 04-04-2016, 09:22 PM
RE: Twitterpated[for breeding stats] - by Fiachra - 04-06-2016, 12:36 AM