the Rift

[PRIVATE] hold my gaze love, you know I want to let it go

Rohan Posts: 132
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 :: 8 years HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Éomer :: White-tailed Eagle :: Scream Reli
Can’t feel anything—when will I learn?
I push it down, push it down.
The ocean breeze is cold as it drifts in from the horizon, picking up the water’s briny spray and carrying it to sandy white shores. He listens to the waves as they lull back and forth, ever reaching, ever receding, somehow frustrating and comforting at the same time (how twisted and confusing the mind is). He purses his lips, watching the frothy waves as they lick and grasp for his hooves, never quite making their mark. Still, there is something admirable about the ocean’s persistence—its ceaseless determination to lure you into its deep and powerful depths.

Not for the first time, Rohan wonders what it would be like to give in; to surrender to the ocean’s call and allow foamy waters to carry him away (down, down, down). Would it be worth it, to feel that final sense of weightlessness, of freedom, before dissolving into the darkness altogether? Would it be worth it to give in?

The stallion sighs heavily, scowling to himself as he tucks his chin in towards his chest. For as much daydreaming as he does, he knows nothing about giving in or surrendering—he simply doesn’t submit. There is too much fight (too much pride) in his blood to allow himself to quit. Having built himself out of anger, blood, and bone, Rohan would rather be beaten into the ground before yielding to defeat, before giving in. Perhaps that is his best worst most idiotic quality. He almost laughs, lifting his eyes to the water-colors of dusk; his scowl only deepens.

notes; Bad post but YAY so excited to have them together again!
“Speech.”
rohan
@Enna | image credits
[Image: 57c5195f31f1b_by_relibelli-db9li1z.png]
please tag Rohan in all replies!
magic & force is permitted, excluding death or permanent injury.

Messages In This Thread
hold my gaze love, you know I want to let it go - by Rohan - 04-05-2016, 05:05 AM