the Rift

[OPEN] Home is where your rump rests

Fiachra Posts: 21
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3hh :: 5 - Ages at Birdsong HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Gebo
The lilac-decorated mare had heard the footsteps of another horse before she saw anyone at the mouth of her cave. She decided to keep singing, as no one had yet come to complain about her modestly uplifted voice. She glanced at the mouth the daylight casting a silhouette over a figure paused there, blurring any details she might have seen to recognize the other equine.

She took a step forward, intent on greeting the newcomer to her little abode. Before she could utter any sort of greeting, however, another figure appeared at the entrance of her cave. This one was smaller, daintier. Fiachra's already happy heart swelled all the more for having company join her. What is the cause for celebration, the second figure had asked. A feminine voice, she noted. She stepped towards the two, towards the mouth.

"The celebration is because... of life, I suppose," she offered. A polite and welcoming smile graced her lips as she came closer to the pair. "Because of home, and because of--" The light had balanced out as the cavern opened up into the world and Fiachra's words stuck in her throat. "Uh--," she struggled to find words again as she gazed upon the unicorns that had graced her with their presence.

On one side was the rosy-hued mare from the herd meeting, the one she had assumed was a leader of some kind here in the Basin. The queen of this land, or something of that ilk. On the mare's other side stood the large creature she had also seen at the meeting, the horse with no hair on top, but a thick layer of fur over his chest and belly. Fiachra hesitated a moment, her eagerness to show her respect to her lead mare warring with her childhood-born dear of the stallion who reminded her of the creatures from the Riy who terrorized the skies. Finally, her need to submit overtook her curiosity and apprehension and she dropped to one knee in a low bow to the lady of the Basin.

"My lady," she greeted, her words sending breath across the dust of the cave floor. She turned her gaze downward, but then glanced back up at the strange man standing in front of her. "I am new to the Basin," she offered by way of explanation, more to the mare than him. "I am simply singing for happiness, having finally found a place to once again call home."

"Talk."
Home, where I wanted to go,
And nothing else compares.
image credits

@Albrecht I am so incredibly pleased you guys have decided to join in! Whee! Fiachra comes from a place that very much stands on ceremony. Lords and Ladies are truly royalty and demand the highest respects. <3
Stock Credits

Please tag Fiachra in first posts only!
Minor force is fine, but please ask before inflicting lasting damage, etc.

Messages In This Thread
Home is where your rump rests - by Fiachra - 04-05-2016, 11:17 AM
RE: Home is where your rump rests - by Albrecht - 04-09-2016, 10:43 AM
RE: Home is where your rump rests - by Hotaru - 04-09-2016, 07:49 PM
RE: Home is where your rump rests - by Fiachra - 04-10-2016, 10:07 PM
RE: Home is where your rump rests - by Albrecht - 04-15-2016, 09:17 AM
RE: Home is where your rump rests - by Hotaru - 05-21-2016, 07:30 PM
RE: Home is where your rump rests - by Fiachra - 05-22-2016, 11:22 AM
RE: Home is where your rump rests - by Albrecht - 05-25-2016, 08:19 AM