the Rift

[OPEN] Home is where your rump rests

Hotaru the Valkyrie Posts: 295
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years 3 Months HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alice :: Royal Hellhound :: Acid Brit

what we used to have is black and burned

Sharp jade eyes linger along the crevices of her skin, settling against her like a pleasant fabric weighted down and settling in the ridges of her bones. Her own eyes never received the memo of continuity, one ivory and subtly blue like the sheen inside a shell, the other sea foam green, but they turn and regard the man in turn. A playful crinkle at the edges of her youthful eyes, a sultry twist of her lips. She finds him interesting, this sturdy fellow with his barbed words, no less intimidating in his admirable age. An age seemingly difficult to achieve with the way Helovia stole life away so quickly and efficiently. "Perhaps you could teach me a thing or two, and I you. It's a far more engaging dance," she murmured pleasantly, lids low and catty, eyes intent upon his. She could only dream of the vast knowledge and experiences that lay beneath his cranium, wanted to sink her claws into his wisdom and drag it free for her own gain. 

However it must wait; she will tease her way into his brain and his graces in due time. For now she was drawn here for a reason, and the lyrical music has ceased abruptly, heralding words that bubble effervescently against her ears. A curiously patterned, bright creature wandered from the shifting shadows of the cavern, pupils wide and shrinking sharp beneath the rays of the sun. For a moment the Lady is amused, wonders at what creature came together to create a specimen such as she. At least until she remembers her own abnormally rosen hide, and mentally shrugs. There are some ridiculous character in Helovia, Hotaru is simply used to the understanding that Helovia is a magnet for the odd and obscure. 

Both brows lift in momentary surprise as the words of the maiden choke off and splutter for some reason, dropping into a low subservient bow. Alice feels a thick smog of pride and vanity, already liking this girl for her display of respect and submissiveness towards her Alpha. Hotaru meanwhile soaks in the moment for the briefest of seconds, only to laugh softly and gesture her foreleg loosely towards Fiachra. 

"There's no need for such a display, dear. I am your Lady, not a dictator. You're right this is a time for celebration." Any new lambs to her fold was always a cause for joy. Alice rolls onto her side in a flop of dirt and snow, tongue lolling out between sharp canines, clearly bored and lazy with the proceedings. Whether Hotaru is sincere in her comforts, well...she is familiar with the style she utilizes freely. Deimos is the cold and unfeeling front, and she the welcoming matriarch that contrasts him. They will trust her, and when the time comes they see her fangs, they will trust in her power instead of fearing and resenting her. She had torn the Falls to ashes with the soft lure of her lips, but her lambs and her followers are the few spared. The few loved by the patriotic beauty. 

"Welcome to the Basin," she lilts pleasantly with a glowing, if subdued smile. "What is your name? I am Hotaru, and this is Alice." Icy locks flick around Hotaru's hocks to gesture at the lazing demon beneath her belly, hell black eyes twitching up to Fiachra when Alice's name is spoken. For now she seems harmless, lazing about beneath her bonded. She means it far less than Hotaru however, whose genuine love for her people is stronger than the animalistic, singular tie Alice has to her Alpha. 

Sorry for the wait my laptop is out of commission! @Fiachra and @Albrecht
[Image: 515265280ffff]

::Strong like the sea is stormy::

Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Messages In This Thread
Home is where your rump rests - by Fiachra - 04-05-2016, 11:17 AM
RE: Home is where your rump rests - by Albrecht - 04-09-2016, 10:43 AM
RE: Home is where your rump rests - by Hotaru - 04-09-2016, 07:49 PM
RE: Home is where your rump rests - by Fiachra - 04-10-2016, 10:07 PM
RE: Home is where your rump rests - by Albrecht - 04-15-2016, 09:17 AM
RE: Home is where your rump rests - by Hotaru - 05-21-2016, 07:30 PM
RE: Home is where your rump rests - by Fiachra - 05-22-2016, 11:22 AM
RE: Home is where your rump rests - by Albrecht - 05-25-2016, 08:19 AM