the Rift

[OPEN] Home is where your rump rests

Fiachra Posts: 21
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3hh :: 5 - Ages at Birdsong HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Gebo
Fiachra heaved herself back onto all four opaline hooves, taking a moment to blow the dirt from her knee. She tried to beat back a feeling of embarrassment at her automatic display of unnecessary subordination. It was the custom in the Oaken Riy to show respect to your superiors and they easiest way to achieve that was through little exhibitions. Now, the traditions that had been rooted in her since infancy seemed silly, meaningless. Did Helovians not stand on any ceremony?

With a toss of her head, the dark mare flipped her vibrantly purple forelock out of her eyes and gave the pair a smile to match the brightness of her colors. "It is wonderful to meet you, Hotaru," she said, with the purest sincerity. She gazed down at the wolf-like creature between the Lady's legs. "And you, Alice." She eyed the canine, wondering just how tame such a beast might be. She was not yet entirely used to Helovia's companion creatures, wild animals who followed their matched equines about loyally, doubtfully by some magic she figured.

"My name is Fiachra. I am a recently transplant to the great land of Helovia." And so far I have loved everything I have seen, she thinks to herself, but she doesn't say that out loud for fear of sounding childish. She looked to the dark and rusty stud next, waiting expectantly for him to give a name. "Do you have a title to go by, then?" she asked, her lips still pulling back into a contented smile, despite her discomfort of the strange-looking stallion.

"Talk."
Home, where I wanted to go,
And nothing else compares.
image credits

@Albrecht Sorry it's crap... I'm having a hard time writing right now. :/
Stock Credits

Please tag Fiachra in first posts only!
Minor force is fine, but please ask before inflicting lasting damage, etc.

Messages In This Thread
Home is where your rump rests - by Fiachra - 04-05-2016, 11:17 AM
RE: Home is where your rump rests - by Albrecht - 04-09-2016, 10:43 AM
RE: Home is where your rump rests - by Hotaru - 04-09-2016, 07:49 PM
RE: Home is where your rump rests - by Fiachra - 04-10-2016, 10:07 PM
RE: Home is where your rump rests - by Albrecht - 04-15-2016, 09:17 AM
RE: Home is where your rump rests - by Hotaru - 05-21-2016, 07:30 PM
RE: Home is where your rump rests - by Fiachra - 05-22-2016, 11:22 AM
RE: Home is where your rump rests - by Albrecht - 05-25-2016, 08:19 AM