the Rift

[OPEN] FML

Shida Posts: 109
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3 (ages in Birdsong) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Princess :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Odd

Shida
AWWWWWWW YISSSSS

[I swear I thought today was baby day ... I didn't mean to make you wait! @Merlin @Reginald . I'll be back on absent after this. Feel free to PP Shida doing whatever :) ]

So I was a little fucking absent lately. You would be too, if you were me.

I was knocked the fuck up. And believe you me, turns out I"m not one of those cute pregnant girls either. Shocking, I know. I was one of those fat pregnant girls - the kind where even on the days leading up to this one, when I was fucking fit to pop, folks weren't really apt to comment. Like, I could have just been fat, y'know? And there's nothing worse than the whole,

"Hey! When are you due?"
Followed by that inevitable scowl of I'm not pregnant, you fuck.

Anyways. Folks kept their mouths shut, and I kept myself away. I didn't want to deal with this, or any of it. Part of me thought about fighting. You know. Knock the baby around a bit. But those thoughts never lasted long. I could never actually kill the little sucker growing inside of me, and as much as I hated to admit it, I think it was actually growing on me (#thatpuntho). I kept wondering, the fuck you gonna look like? and then with no small amount of dread if you have horns keep 'em to yourself coming out. The last thing I needed was an unscheduled c-section just because the baby got too excited.

[Fast forward through the birthing shit. Assume lots of swearing, unattractiveness, and slobbery kisses from Princess.]

Holy fuck.

Did I say that outloud? Who knows. Everything hurts so damned much and my - well, my you know - feels stretched to shit. I force my head up to see the thing responsible for the damage. Only it isn't a thing. It's a baby.

MY baby.

A girl.

Oh fu---

But then she's moving - no wait, I'm moving - towards her. My pink muzzle graces the silvery lining of her body and my deep sea-blue eyes take in the delicate stripes and her braided horns. Pointed down- I think happily, sending a small prayer of thanks to the Sun God for that small miracle. It might have felt like my insides were torn the fuck up, but I was glad to see that they probably weren't.

"Guess you need a name, huh?" I mumbled, and the calm motherly sound of my voice sent shivers down my spine. "Merlin then. Cause you'll have to be some kinda wizard to get through this life, kid."

Kid.. My kid.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
FML - by Shida - 04-06-2016, 12:04 PM
RE: FML - by Merlin - 04-06-2016, 04:44 PM
RE: FML - by Reginald - 04-09-2016, 04:55 PM
RE: FML - by Merlin - 04-17-2016, 04:20 PM