the Rift

[OPEN] FML

Merlin Posts: 15
Up For Adoption
Filly :: Hybrid :: 17hh :: 1 (Frostfall)
Mordred :: Merlin :: None Adoptable

[ Thank you for the puns and love! Will miss you until you return Odd lovely]

It had been hell. Sheer, utter, debilitating hell. The constant rocking back and forth was enough to cause me to wretch, if I was able to actually have anything to throw up that was. Not to mention the consistent grumbles of displeasure and bitching that had been made quite evident through my entire minuscule... whatever it was that I was doing. Floating? That would do. So it had been strenuous and stressful, growing tired of the one voice I could hear other than the occasional sound (which I would later learn to be barking), breaking through the walls every so often. Just as I had grown to get used to it (it had to be some sort of Stockholm syndrome affect at this point) everything changed.

My world was moving, more than usual, and I was not okay with that; at all. The rocking motion grew worse, soon shoving me in one direction and throwing my against the wall. I kicked back in response, ready to fucking hit the bitch who decided this was going to be a good idea. If only I could scream, because I would make everyone around me go deaf, but I didn't have the opportunity to do much of anything before I thrust out into something cold and way too fucking bright. I immediately gasped, ready to unleash the wrath of my fury for whomever decided to take me out. Remember when I said that home had been hell? I lied, I was just joking really, surely you would let me go back? If only that was how it worked. I was dizzy, eyes of liquid silver trying to remain fully open against the pale yet seemingly bright sun that I had just discovered.

There was sand and grit, covering my slimy body that was suddenly being licked by something slobbery and gross and without thinking I lashed out, nipping that the pink mouth that was offering some sort of comfort in this situation. Soon she was speaking, talking about some name that I didn't quite comprehend, but what I concluded from the sentence is that I am no longer nothing, I am a Merlin- or, I am Merlin. Shaking the creamy fluff that was plastered to my dark neck, I looked at the creature before me with disdain. A bright creamy color, more yellow than my own, with bright blue eyes and a large pink nose. Not to mention she was fat as fuck. Ew. It was enough for my lip to curl in her face as I attempted to stand and be away from her, whomever decided to call me Merlin. She sounded vaguely familiar; perhaps she was that grating voice I heard back in the womb, my previous safe haven. All has changed though, because I am no longer trapped and curled up into a small, uncomfortable ball. My slender, albeit knobbly, legs could stretch out far, with room to feel and move in whatever direction they desired.

My torso laid flat upon the sands and I sighed, taking this moment to enjoy my new found freedom, until something caught my attention from the corner of my eye. Lifting delicate skull with interesting appendages framing my gorgeous face, to look at this... creature, that seemed quite fond of my life giver (aka the fat yellow bitch). It was black, large headed and seemingly happy to see me, though I couldn't say the feeling was mutual. My ears flattened, eyes narrowing and teeth being bared as I managed to spit out viciously at the beast,"NO!" As soon as the words left my lips, the world around us got very bright. It was for just a moment, but it was enough for me to squeal and tumble back to my original place to Life Giver. My head was spinning, eyes not able to see straight, and my body was slightly weak. Whatever the fuck happened, I didn't like it, and I would make sure it didn't happen again if I had any say over it. (Which, of course I did, I am the boss after all.)

[Merlin used her magic near the end... have fun @Reginald xD]

She knows when she's dressed to kill
She'll put a bullet in your heart just to feel the thrill

image credits

Force/Any Physical Contact is permitted at all times, beside from maiming or death.

PLEASE TAG MERLIN IN ALL POSTS!!!

Messages In This Thread
FML - by Shida - 04-06-2016, 12:04 PM
RE: FML - by Merlin - 04-06-2016, 04:44 PM
RE: FML - by Reginald - 04-09-2016, 04:55 PM
RE: FML - by Merlin - 04-17-2016, 04:20 PM