the Rift

[OPEN] Been a while

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare
I am a wild man
& i dont need to explain myself to the likes of you

The chromed had taken a trip to his favorite place of Helovia, the dark forest. Many things happened here in this forest, and he was sure that something or someone could help him along his journey to reach the manipulative magic that he seeks. His body was sore from all his travels this and there, but the striped did not let this stop him. Miseal had finally gotten what he had wanted, and if this was perhaps only a temporary purpose, so be it. He would storm the world of Helovia, feel those damned five emotions that the goddess so wished upon him and return to her. He wasn't sure if there was supposed to be some mental realization that she had wanted him to gather, maybe even something that would break him, but for now, all Miseal felt was utter determination.

Stalking through the dark woods, he basked in the shadows that swallowed him up, golden eyes peering and searching for anything. He smelt something in the air then, pungent and strong, a glorious trail that he followed like the ever-viligant bloodhounds. Miseal wasn't entirely sure what he was to expect, but at the sight of a recently dead wolf, he was stumped for a moment. The creature still held the look of life, but the smell suggested that of otherwise. He wondered how the seemingly young creature met this fate, head raising as he looked around for any immediate threats. Finding none, a frown tugged at his lips, so delicate was life. A delicacy that Miseal still had yet to learn. One that he would eventually.

OCC: @Mortuus Nox he can decay the wolf haha
words words words

Messages In This Thread
Been a while - by Misael - 04-06-2016, 01:06 PM
RE: Been a while - by Mortuus Nox - 04-06-2016, 07:51 PM
RE: Been a while - by Misael - 04-14-2016, 11:17 PM
RE: Been a while - by Random Event - 04-18-2016, 01:56 PM
RE: Been a while - by Mortuus Nox - 04-25-2016, 10:31 PM
RE: Been a while - by Misael - 05-06-2016, 02:21 PM