the Rift

[OPEN] Been a while

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare
I am a wild man
& i dont need to explain myself to the likes of you

The conjurer of death begun to answer Miseal's question, but some sort of utter disgust encompassed him, and his body to began to shiver and chills ran down his spine as he tried to stop watching the creature's decomposition, but for some reason he couldn't stop staring, watching in his horror and revulsion. Miseal wasn't normally one to really care for death, but the gruesomeness had seemed to really get to him for whatever reason.

Ripping his eyes away from the liquefied wolf, he caught the rest of the man's words. He seemed to have had a hard life, and Miseal knew the feeling he described. He remembered walking the streets in his own pities and agonies, wondering when and how he could end it, knowing that death wouldn't be the answer. The man asked if he was okay, and he nodded, trying to drown out the bile in his throat with his saliva.

What happened next continued to blow him away, before his very eyes the wolf was completely rebuilt, his lungs inflated, his heart beating again. Miseal's brow furrowed, looking to the black stallion as he spoke of rabies and Miseal's own thoughts. His stomach still reflected the previous view of death, but the inner geek inside him was fascinated by this magic. He was right, there was a better side to the seemingly wrongs of darker magic. "Oh my god. That's amazing. I see now, you obtain a very powerful magic. I am too questing for a magic of my own, one that can manipulate emotions."

OCC:
words words words

Messages In This Thread
Been a while - by Misael - 04-06-2016, 01:06 PM
RE: Been a while - by Mortuus Nox - 04-06-2016, 07:51 PM
RE: Been a while - by Misael - 04-14-2016, 11:17 PM
RE: Been a while - by Random Event - 04-18-2016, 01:56 PM
RE: Been a while - by Mortuus Nox - 04-25-2016, 10:31 PM
RE: Been a while - by Misael - 05-06-2016, 02:21 PM