the Rift

[OPEN] Learning about stuff [Lesson]

Erthë Posts: 440
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14,2 hh :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan

It was about damn time something interesting happened around here. It was the honest to goddess thought that flew through Erthë's mind as she received the summons to attend a lesson, but she chose - wisely perhaps - to not speak it out loud. Though Alune was kind and gentle most of the time she thought he could be weird at times, strict about the strangest things and hardly lifting a brow at others. She liked him a lot, but there was something about his seriousness and tranquil serenity that made it hard to talk about certain things in his presence.

Maybe today would bring about a change in that.

With no idea what to expect but oddly excited none the less, Erthë traipsed happily along to the designated meeting place and arrived early, well ahead of the appointed time. Why they had to meed at night was beyond her, and she could not really see the need for the large clearing where moonlight cascaded down from a clear sky. Not understanding did not mean she couldn't appreciate it however; she was content to settle down amidst the swirling mist and listen to the soft night breeze as it rattled through the barren branches of the trees. The silvery light from above lent both creeping fog and her curving horns a ghostly glow, and if she squinted slightly Erthë thought she could see figures take form in the corners of her eyes, skipping and swaying creatures of the night that came to watch the lonely girl, so silly to be awake at this hour.

Erthë didn't mind. If they were actually there, or even if they did not exist - if they were but a figment of her imagination summoned by the magical night of a full moon - it did not matter. She was perfectly at ease amidst shadows and the looming trees, secure in the firm belief that nothing evil would ever be able to reach her there, under her Lady's watchful eye.

She waited, but she did not have to be alone for long. Others approached through the mist, and as they joined her she turned and offered a smile, eager and with curiosity blazing in pale, softly gleaming eyes.

"Oh, hi! Is it about time now? Looks like I was a bit early..."

Erthë
and my knees are shaking - - and my dreams are breaking - - but i know i live today

bg || image || table

@Dacianna
@Tiva
@Alune

She is addressing whomever replies first x3 Left it vague as I didn't know who it might be.

~| Use of magic and violence is always permitted |~
~| Please only tag in opening posts |~

Messages In This Thread
Learning about stuff [Lesson] - by Erthë - 04-06-2016, 07:20 PM
RE: Learning about stuff [Lesson] - by Tiva - 04-07-2016, 01:37 AM
RE: Learning about stuff [Lesson] - by Dacianna - 04-07-2016, 04:49 PM