the Rift

[OPEN] Learning about stuff [Lesson]

Tiva Posts: 26
Up For Adoption atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hands :: 3:: Frostfall HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Blue feathers swayed softly in her antlers as the mare danced slowly through the misty lands. She enjoyed the mysterious lands more than she had ever enjoyed another place. Steel eyes flashed gleefully as she swayed through the swirling mist. Life had been fairly dull hanging out in the same place all the time, even if all of the stags running around. Tiva had kept to herself exploring her home. She wanted to learn every inch of the misty evergreens that she called home. Now she was on a mission to learn about the positions within the herd. For the first time in her life the dancer felt the need to help out the others that lived with her.

Humming softly she made her way through the land towards the meeting spot. Solid eyes found the body of a young white and sky blue mare. A warm smile spread over her dainty face as she made her way into the clearing. The girl's voice was warm and excited mirroring her own emotions. "You weren't that early dear." She smiled brightly and stepped closer curiously. "Forgive me, I haven't met very many of the equines here; I'm Tiva." Her pretty antlered head nodded slightly, not really out of respect but just in greeting. "I don't know about you, but I'm pretty excited to learn more about everything here!" Her voice was full of laughter and excitement.

Pupils eyes roved over the dense trees for a moment before turning her attention back to the shorter girl. "How long have you lived here dear?" Her head cocked slightly sending the beads and feathers swirling in the slight breeze. She always enjoyed the way the blue beads clinked together when she moved. Tossing her head she flipped her wild braided mane over her neck enjoying the way the cool air hit her warm neck. She might not be the most social of creatures, but it was nice to speak to someone besides the Earth. "How many others are coming today?" She smiled softly as she watched the youngster wondering where her mother was. Sure she had left home at a young age as well, but it was still odd to see someone so young alone in a herd.
image credits | table by wanda

Speech
Words| 374
Tags|
Notes|
[Image: _pixel___commission__tiva_by_poolpaw-d8e0uyy.png][Image: silverdreamermist2_by_cantatus_promise-d8ja232.gif]
Please Tag

Messages In This Thread
Learning about stuff [Lesson] - by Erthë - 04-06-2016, 07:20 PM
RE: Learning about stuff [Lesson] - by Tiva - 04-07-2016, 01:37 AM
RE: Learning about stuff [Lesson] - by Dacianna - 04-07-2016, 04:49 PM